BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
I love the seat and steering wheel adjustments, it's amazing what BMW has to offer! my current car has two adjustments, all manual

Here is a summary of (what I understood from) the documentation:

Interface
View attachment 3503

Adjustments
View attachment 3506

Memory
View attachment 3505

But I don't understand how the steering wheel position would be memorized ?
I wonder if the maximum Backrest width adjustment (only available with some leather options) is wider than the sensatec without it.

(The question is similar with the now classic one about which suspension is the most comfortable, the regular or the comfort setting in the M-adaptive)

Registered
Does anybody know where you can active the (optional) seat heating? - I麓ve orderd heated steering wheel and front seats. The button for the heated steering wheel is perfectly located at the steering wheel (y) , but where is the button for heated seats?

Registered
MB GLA
Does anybody know where you can active the (optional) seat heating? - I麓ve orderd heated steering wheel and front seats. The button for the heated steering wheel is perfectly located at the steering wheel (y) , but where is the button for heated seats?
You will find it on the central display with climate.

Registered
Or you can tell "Hey BMW activate the heaten seats" and the car will ...navigate you to Glasgow!

Registered
84 buttons and none for heating the seats?!

In my 1994 bmw the heating buttons are at the side of the seat beside the center console. If they still have buttons to adjust the seat comfort why not two more to heat the seat?

Registered
What a dissapointment .... I can see a button in the center console for activating rear window heating (!!!), but they got rid of the button for heated seats? C麓mon BMW .... I never ever activate rear window heating, but during winter time heated seats are always on.

Registered
What a dissapointment .... I can see a button in the center console for activating rear window heating (!!!), but they got rid of the button for heated seats? C麓mon BMW .... I never ever activate rear window heating, but during winter time heated seats are always on.
You can automate it.

Super Moderator
On a minor center console question does the cushioned section between driver and passenger slide forward to the shift as a drivers arm rest?
Nope, it's fixed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts