BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,028 Posts
It must depend on the country. I read it several times for the US, but in Europe (at least on this forum) the deliveries do not exceed October 2022
In any case, I think it is more a problem of supply (component crisis) than of demand

·
Registered
286 Posts
Source BMW i4 Electric Car Already Sold Out Based On 2021 Allocation

The preorder page for the i4 notes that the first deliveries for both trims are sold out. BMW expects to begin deliveries in June 2022.
... If they hadn't yet done so, they'll likely have to wait until next summer for a second wave of deliveries to materialize. Fortunately, June 2022 marks the beginning of next summer, so perhaps people won't have to wait too long.
But the article seems to concern the US.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm not surprised, given the Norwegians' enthusiasm for the i4!
Question: is there a maximum number of cars for each country, or is it a European scale?
Not sure about maximum, but there is an allocated for each country. Heard somwhere that if Norway's popularity continue to grow, and others countries not so much, we can get more allocation production slots.

·
Registered
121 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.