BMW i4 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yeah, just beat me to it. Not sure how they can expect to compete with other manufacturers without this.
Ya... if I get pushed to a MY23 w/o DAPP i'm going to be F'ing pissed... I will have been waiting for over a year for a car I have to cancel... there is no way I am spending 75k on a car without those features....even my 52k telluride has it :mad:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ya... if I get pushed to a MY23 w/o DAPP i'm going to be F'ing pissed... I will have been waiting for over a year for a car I have to cancel... there is no way I am spending 75k on a car without those features....even my 52k telluride has it :mad:
Agreed, there's just no way I'd buy any new car at this point without DAPP or equivalent features, just not worth it.

·
Registered
592 Posts
MY2023 prices were increased all over the place for the i4 options, in addition of the elimination of DAP, Cognac Vernasca, no PAP for the e40 and M brakes no longer standard in the M50. Kind of a ---------- MY2023 to start.
This is why I'm stressing out so much. I NEED PAP on my edrive 40 or I refuse to buy it.

My car has been scheduled for production for so long if they seriously delay it to the point where I lose PAP I'm going to lose my freaking mind.

·
Registered
199 Posts
So really good string here but a bit confusing. If I have ordered an M50 USA 2022 in March and it gets pushed to a 2023 will I lose any options? I’m not concerned about the price increase as I am as much as losing options?. What’s Dapp? And is it eliminated or just priced extra for 2023.
Thanks all. Hoping to get some clarification.

·
Registered
550 Posts
This is why I'm stressing out so much. I NEED PAP on my edrive 40 or I refuse to buy it.

My car has been scheduled for production for so long if they seriously delay it to the point where I lose PAP I'm going to lose my freaking mind.
As long as your production week is not in July then you should be good with PAP and DAP... hopefully should.

This looks like some patch to simplify production to ease the backlog as quick as possible while making some big bucks at the same time. Permanent it cannot be.

·
Registered
550 Posts
So really good string here but a bit confusing. If I have ordered an M50 USA 2022 in March and it gets pushed to a 2023 will I lose any options? I’m not concerned about the price increase as I am as much as losing options?. What’s Dapp? And is it eliminated or just priced extra for 2023.
Driver Assistance Package (ZDY).

A March order will not get you a MY2022 i4. Most probably a MY2023.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yes if you get a 2023 model you will only get what is available on that MY. DAPP is driver assistance pro package. (Lane change assist, traffic jam assist, (ie semi auto pilot) and at least according to the order guide, it is gone now, no longer an option at all.

• Wow
Reactions: XtBimmer

·
Registered
592 Posts
As long as your production week is not in July then you should be good with PAP and DAP... hopefully should.

This looks like some patch to simplify production to ease the backlog as quick as possible while making some big bucks at the same time. Permanent it cannot be.
My production week is June 12th, if it gets delayed even one more time I may be screwed and this is more stressful than anything. (Yes I'm young haven't had much stressful events like getting married or a child lol)

·
Registered
550 Posts
My production week is June 12th, if it gets delayed even one more time I may be screwed and this is more stressful than anything. (Yes I'm young haven't had much stressful events like getting married or a child lol)
If your current status is 150 then you should be fine - if it changes to 150 on Monday then you will be fine.

·
Registered
592 Posts
If your current status is 150 then you should be fine - if it changes to 150 on Monday then you will be fine.
It's not 150 right now..... that's why I'm worrying, And I doubt it'll change to 150 on monday cause when I do that google chrome inspect trick I posted about, I get blanks. While other people they actually do see the date

• Sad
Reactions: Ilektriksky

·
Registered
i4 M50 in Portimao Blue, Oyster, Ash wood, currently wk 23
350 Posts
It's not 150 right now..... that's why I'm worrying, And I doubt it'll change to 150 on monday cause when I do that google chrome inspect trick I posted about, I get blanks. While other people they actually do see the date
I hope that there’s just a data delay (certainly the web site isn’t real time). I hope you get your car when you need it (not when you want it; that’s long past!). Good luck!

·
Registered
51 Posts
MY2023 prices were increased all over the place for the i4 options, in addition of the elimination of DAP, Cognac Vernasca, no PAP for the e40 and M brakes no longer standard in the M50. Kind of a ---------- MY2023 to start.
Looks like the changes for MY23 are No ZDY (DAPP) at all, No ZPK (PAP) for edrive 40, and edrive 40s non m-sports dont get sensatec dashboards. 😕

• Angry
Reactions: ssh

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm going to be eff'n ------- if my car gets pushed to MY2023. I have a June 1 pre-order!!!!

No cognac leather, no DAPP! ---!!!!!!!!?!???

Waiting for my M50......

·
Registered
75 Posts
Also, if a car is MY 2023, does that mean we pay the MY 2023 price and not the original price we thought we were getting when we made the pre-order? I'm about to wave the white flag / throw in the towel / simply move on.....

·
Registered
2022 i4 M Sport, Tanzanite Blue, Mocha ventilated seats
687 Posts
So to be clear, the i4 M50 MY 2023 will not get the Driving Assistant Professional Package? So this means even though I preordered in Sept '21 I'm not getting this......?
I'm delayed too. I'm starting to call around to BNW dealers with demo cars. One dealer called back today and said it won't go on sale until August/September. I asked them to call me if they decide to sell early. Gonna make some more calls next week. Maybe worth the airfare to travel and get one with all the options before the MY2023 massive accys deletions on My 2022 soon to be higher priced, less accys 2023 model..

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'm delayed too. I'm starting to call around to BNW dealers with demo cars. One dealer called back today and said it won't go on sale until August/September. I asked them to call me if they decide to sell early. Gonna make some more calls next week. Maybe worth the airfare to travel and get one with all the options before the MY2023 massive accys deletions on My 2022 soon to be higher priced, less accys 2023 model..

EDIT: two BMW dealers in GA, on Cargarus, have i4s for sale. I'm sure they are also demos, but I'll see what they say.

·
Registered
687 Posts
EDIT: two BMW dealers in GA, on Cargarus, have i4s for sale. I'm sure they are also demos, but I'll see what they say.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts