BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new 4-series configurator is up and running in the US. Hopefully standard features and options pricing for the Gran Coupe is similar to the i4.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The new 4-series configurator is up and running in the US. Hopefully standard features and options pricing for the Gran Coupe is similar to the i4.

Thanks for sharing this new configurator. I noticed a footnote on some of the color choices. If you select Dravit Grey Metallic, Tanzanite Blue II Metallic, or BMW Individual Aventurin Red Metalic, you will wait an extra ten weeks for your car. I wonder if Frozen Portimao Blue might be subject to that same time frame. In the end I guess you have to weigh how badly you want a particular color versus how soon you want the car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for sharing this new configurator. I noticed a footnote on some of the color choices. If you select Dravit Grey Metallic, Tanzanite Blue II Metallic, or BMW Individual Aventurin Red Metalic, you will wait an extra ten weeks for your car. I wonder if Frozen Portimao Blue might be subject to that same time frame. In the end I guess you have to weigh how badly you want a particular color versus how soon you want the car.
Isn’t the Gran Coupe going to be in showrooms soon? Not sure if on i4 it will be an additional 10 weeks since deliveries are 6+ months from now anyways.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts