BMW i4 Forum banner

Which one looks better to you (from behind)?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Bmw 640d M coupe ‘11, Bmw X3 2.0d xdrive M ‘19
56 Posts
With the Carbon fiber trim (you can identify it by the middle cut in the larger rear spoiler - so the above post has a normal spoiler and no carbon fiber trim) it gets a part of the rear bumper also in Carbon fiber and thus grayish tone. Maybe the configurator is wrongly considering this variant.. The middle part though appears to be in black.

In this review you can see carbon fiber zoom in at 11:01 with high resolution and the diagonal lighter stripes detail.
BMW i4 M50 2022 - REVIEW in 4K (Exterior - Interior) PRICE, NOT as good as Tesla Model 3 Performance - YouTube

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood

And in this video at 0:35 also shows a grayish tone with lower resolution of a carbon fiber trim
BMW i4 M50 2022 New Price & specification - YouTube
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would really like to show you guys my ass too.
2 pictures both from the same online configuration. My configuration has the extended Shadow line option.

Picture 1: Grey rear, black side panels.
Picture 2: All grey.

Must be a configurator issue. I still have faith.

View attachment 1509
View attachment 1510
Yeah I think it’s the 3rd lighting model of what seems to be a “monaco harbor sunset” that produces the “rich grey” effect. 😎 What i hope is that the rear diffuser will be black too when selecting the shadow extended optio to be honest as otherwise it simply doesn’t make sense. The thought of the acceleration compensates my fears.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here is a eDrive40 M Sport. The black parts look shiny as well...u can even see the photographer in the reflection ;)
View attachment 1511
View attachment 1514
Also interesting to finally see the 18” 858 M Wheels. It’s the size I’ll be ordering and never had seen it in a live car before, apart from the configurator. here’s one more pic from the front. Not as good as 19” or 20” but better than I imagined (proportion and design wise).
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would really like to show you guys my ass too.
2 pictures both from the same online configuration. My configuration has the extended Shadow line option.

Picture 1: Grey rear, black side panels.
Picture 2: All grey.

Must be a configurator issue. I still have faith.

View attachment 1509
View attachment 1510
Welcome to the forum. Nice spec.
Did you consider any other ways to configure your i4 before going with that version?
Hi,

I configured my M50 with nearly everything but the M-Seats (not very fund of leather seats) - so basically the only thing i had to pick was the color.. i had a white Audi S5 before my current Black VW Arteon R-line and i like the black one better as it is somehow both more aggressive and toned down at the same time.

The other choices gets too colorful for my business-trips ;) also when i will resell it there would be a smaller audience for very specific configurations.

Going for attached look, just with blue brakes.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
56 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts