Registered
BMW X5 45e 2022
191 Posts
Sure hope so!

·
Registered
2023 i4 M50, Sunset Orange Metallic ... "Oh, that Chris Brynner!"
93 Posts
My M50 started production on Thursday and isawaiting carrier assignment 5 days later. Itseems that produ tion is speeding up!!
Out of curiosity, what was the production date listed as when you went into "production begins"? I transitioned to status 150 yesterday but have a prodDate of 2022-09-02

Reactions: ssh

·
Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
3,530 Posts
Out of curiosity, what was the production date listed as when you went into "production begins"? I transitioned to status 150 yesterday but have a prodDate of 2022-09-02
You and I have the same prodDate…

Reactions: Chris Brynner

·
Registered
2023 i4M50, Aventurine Red, Oyster Contrast Stitching
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was in production begins for 10 days and the everything really accelerated. Exterior body assembly begins on Thursday to dispatched from factory on the following Tuesday.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was in production begins for 10 days and the everything really accelerated. Exterior body assembly begins on Thursday to dispatched from factory on the following Tuesday.
I never bothered looking at a production date. I ordered it in October so I was really used to just waiting.

·
Registered
93 Posts
My M50 started production on Thursday and is awaiting carrier assignment 5 days later. It seems that production is speeding up!!
Same port side parking lot. My M50 left the factory on Monday, arrived at the port today.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You and I have the same prodDate…
Same port side parking lot. My M50 left the factory on Monday, arrived at the port today.
Mine is at the port now. It's being delivered to Colorado and the BMW Genius said it will go to the west coast. I'm trying to guess what ship it will be put on, any ideas?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Mine is at the port now. It's being delivered to Colorado and the BMW Genius said it will go to the west coast. I'm trying to guess what ship it will be put on, any ideas?
Nice where in CO?

At least from WW shipping the next two ships are the Titus (8/28) and the Morning Lena (9/8)

·
Super Moderator
3,530 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Reactions: Gunny

·
Registered
23 i4 e40, Tanzanite Blue, Oyster Vernasca
198 Posts
Where do you see the dates? I see the screen with the checkmarks but don't see dates attached to them?

·
Super Moderator
3,530 Posts
Where do you see the dates? I see the screen with the checkmarks but don't see dates attached to them?
Check the Chrome Tools thread on this forum.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts