BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I submitted my order for an i4 M50 with the "Style 858M" 18-inch wheels, and my local dealer (in the western United States) sent me a confirmation message including a scan of a Vehicle Inquiry Report that lists all the specifications including those wheels. Later, though, I noticed that the configuration tool on the BMW USA website no longer lists the 858 wheels as an option. Is it likely that I'll still be able to get those wheels (May 2022 production date), or does their disappearance from the website mean they won't be offered in the US?

·
Registered
2021 Audi e-Tron
387 Posts
Yeah, I only see the 18s on the e40, not the M50. What was the range they were claiming with the 18s on the M50?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They didn't yet list the range on the website back when 858M was listed as an option.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I submitted my order for an i4 M50 with the "Style 858M" 18-inch wheels, and my local dealer (in the western United States) sent me a confirmation message including a scan of a Vehicle Inquiry Report that lists all the specifications including those wheels. Later, though, I noticed that the configuration tool on the BMW USA website no longer lists the 858 wheels as an option. Is it likely that I'll still be able to get those wheels (May 2022 production date), or does their disappearance from the website mean they won't be offered in the US?
Same here. And have the same question. I live in Colorado and would rather have the cushion and tread of 18s and I like the 858 M style look. Will be fine with the 19s if I had to given the 270 range numbers but would still prefer the 18s for the ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts