BMW i4 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gentlemen, I am the bearer of sad news.

My contract with BMW will not be renewed, despite all my efforts to promote the ultimate driving machine... Hans Zimmer fired me, I’m forbidden to post a thousandth post.

These 999 exchanges were a pleasure, I learned, I laughed, and I even cried with you at every new delivery times announcement

I hope you will enjoy the world's sexiest electric sedan as it should be, our autobahns may cross again

Mycroft.

Product Gesture Font Thumb Screenshot

Note: BMW should send a new ambassador to the forum.

----------------

@Administrator : Can you deactivate my account? Thanks !

-------------------

EDIT 13/01/22: this is not a joke, @Administrator @JST1963 deactivated my account, don't make me get banned :(

--------------------
Font Paper Document Screenshot Parallel

• I am the son of Hans and Super Blondie
  • I encourage you to spill a cup of coffee in your i4
  • I have identified the political leanings of 75% of the active members
  • Vive le Québec libre
  • Stomach Arm Leg Shorts Human body
  • Donate to charities

------------------

@MinhSATx :
Rectangle Triangle Font Electric blue Circle
😈

----------------

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
We will sorely miss him if it's real. The little note @Administrator in the bottom is scary. @Administrator, please make sure that if you deactivate him, all his posts remain because there are a tremendous quantity and quality of information here, @Mycroft was a guiding light for us all!!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
He did say he was working for BMW as an "animator" to keep conversations going, but I thought it was a joke as he often did. We'll know tomorrow, I guess...

·
Administrator
85 Posts
I can go ahead and randomize the account and disable it. I think thats what's being asked? Hard to tell. Easy enough to revert if I get it wrong.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I can go ahead and randomize the account and disable it. I think thats what's being asked? Hard to tell. Easy enough to revert if I get it wrong.

-Mike
@Administrator, it seems that indeed, @Mycroft no longer wants to participate (see the first post on this thread), but we have tons of data that he has been sharing and tons of posts that we still want to have available to us, so I agree that the course of action you are suggesting is the best one.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I saw his update... not quite easy to understand with that picture and some of what he writes over the picture???😵😳

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.