BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Now Skyscraper grey 40. Some day hopefully soon TZ m50
591 Posts
I’ve had my eye on this since I ordered my car. Thanks for testing. I’ll order mine now.

Reactions: MzTeaze and Sol1

· Registered
591 Posts
Holy crap, I ordered on the 22nd, got my m50 on the 26th. I was just thinking today it will be another 3 weeks or so until I get it. It got here today. 1 week from China. COVID took longer to come from China than this charger. 😂

Reactions: pjbm4

· Registered
591 Posts
Any impressions mine is due to arrive soon? I ordered less than a week ago they ship these out quick.
It’s a charger, nothing special but unlike the factory charger, this actually charges your phone and the phone doesn’t seem to hear up much. Like mentioned earlier, phone as a key works.
The only thing the factory one has over this is the the warning on your dash if you have a phone in the tray when you turn the car off.

· Registered
591 Posts
You do not. It stays “on” unless you intentionally turn it off (why would you?).

Good god, that would be amazing. If I had a nickel for every time I’ve left my phone in the car over the last week…I’d have about 75 cents!
I had the BMW wireless "charger" on my edrive40. Even with the warning my brain would just filter out the "dung" sound, I wouldn't look at the dash and would leave my phone in the tray anyways. For me I'm not missing much, I just need to reprogram my brain to look for my phone before leaving the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts