BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2015 BMW X5 30d
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

current diesel motorist from Finland going full electric! I placed my order in July and during the wait i’ve allready made some changes based on what i’ve seen and read on the forum.

Here’s the ”final” configuration

i4 M50
  • Fully Charged -edition
  • Color San Remo green metallic
  • Interior Sensatec Cognac
  • Trim panels Oak grain open-pored
  • M lights shadowline
  • M extended shadowline
  • HK sound
  • Driving assistant
  • Drive recorder
Grille Vehicle Tire Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
32 Posts
  • Trim panels Oak grain open-pored
Great choice :)
I have ordered Dravit exterior and Cognac seats + Oak Grain. As for the Oak Grain.. In the configurator it looks dark gray
but in the generated video from the seller it looks brownish (which I certainly don't want)?

Did you see a sample of the Oak Grain at the BMW shop?

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
2015 BMW X5 30d
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, Juha! May I know what was your motivation to go for sensatec over vernasca? Car is very expensive anyway, why not to spend extra 1800 euro for nice smell? :)
Yep, I agree with that but to get vernasca I should also get M-seats and personally (at least at this moment) I prefer those ”basic” sport seats before M seats

·
Registered
2015 BMW X5 30d
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great choice :)
I have ordered Dravit exterior and Cognac seats + Oak Grain. As for the Oak Grain.. In the configurator it looks dark gray
but in the generated video from the seller it looks brownish (which I certainly don't want)?

Did you see a sample of the Oak Grain at the BMW shop?

View attachment 2564
Thanks 😄

I’m not 100% sure I saw a sample at shop, but I have an impression that the color is dark gray, nearly black, based on pictures and videos..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great spec Juha, almost similar as mine. (y)
I’m also going for San Remo green, Sensatec Cognac and the same M860 wheels for my M50 charged plus. Still hesitating about the M extended shadowline option vs. Cerium grey, though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Nice configuration you’ve got there :)

Hi, Juha! May I know what was your motivation to go for sensatec over vernasca? Car is very expensive anyway, why not to spend extra 1800 euro for nice smell? :)
In my opinion, leather seats are not suited for electric cars as they are really not eco-friendly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep, I agree with that but to get vernasca I should also get M-seats and personally (at least at this moment) I prefer those ”basic” sport seats before M seats
Not necessarily M-seats. It is an option for extra 1000+ euro. With vernasca you still can get standard sport seats.
May I ask what is total price of your car? How much can I push my dealer for discount?

·
Registered
2015 BMW X5 30d
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great spec Juha, almost similar as mine. (y)
I’m also going for San Remo green, Sensatec Cognac and the same M860 wheels for my M50 charged plus. Still hesitating about the M extended shadowline option vs. Cerium grey, though.
Nice! I also hesitated whether to keep cerium grey or not but I like my car dark 😁

·
Registered
2015 BMW X5 30d
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not necessarily M-seats. It is an option for extra 1000+ euro. With vernasca you still can get standard sport seats.
May I ask what is total price of your car? How much can I push my dealer for discount?
Oh, at least in configurator selecting Vernasca Cognac you are forced to select M seats.
The total price of my car is not comparable because I'm trading it with my current X5 and the discount is practically embedded in to rebate price. Although as far as I know, discounts with popular cars like i4 are quite small..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh, at least in configurator selecting Vernasca Cognac you are forced to select M seats.
The total price of my car is not comparable because I'm trading it with my current X5 and the discount is practically embedded in to rebate price. Although as far as I know, discounts with popular cars like i4 are quite small..
I have x6 2015. Plan to sell it myself. Aren’t you afraid that i4 will be too small after x5?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts