BMW i4 Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Registered
Nope. Got my car on Friday!
This is not your thread, Go away and let us wallow in our misery and frustration.

Be gone!

Waiting for my M50......

Registered
I鈥檓 not frustrated, I knew that it was going to take at least a year for delivery after ordering and adding Individual Manufaktur options, that鈥檚 how it worked before the pandemic, and what the preorder confirmation email stated. Any frustration could come if prices and equipment change again the longer the wait.

Registered
335i convertible, BMW K1600b mc
No longer frustrated!!!!!
I got ACC, DAPP, PAP, gesture controls, kick sensor,, soft close doors,
much better interior, 3yr CPO warranty, extra money aside for gas
And soon a solar setup, all for the price of what I'd pay for the crippled i4_eDrive40.
Plus I get it next week.
Edit: I mustn't forget xdrive and top speed 146mph.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
No longer frustrated!!!!!
I got ACC, DAPP, PAP, gesture controls, kick sensor,, soft close doors,
much better interior, 3yr CPO warranty, extra money aside for gas
And soon a solar setup, all for the price of what I'd pay for the crippled i4_eDrive40.
Plus I get it next week.
Edit: I mustn't forget xdrive and top speed 146mph.
View attachment 11127
Delivered? You know what to do to complete my table 馃槄馃槄

Reactions: gsbaker

Registered
i4 edrive40 Black Sapphire Cognac Vernesca
This is an off-topic thread that doesn't really belong here, but since the Off-Topic section doesn't appear in the What's New list I'm gonna leave this here for a while...
So, the question is: ARE YOU FRUSTRATED?

I don't want to see any remarks or comments about why you are frustrated, there are plenty of threads that contain enough frustration already.
I just want to know if you are. Just answer with a yes, a picture, an emoji, a video clip, whatever, but NO TEXT WHY !!!
(or maybe a "No"?)

Here's mine:
In a few weeks, I'll move this thread to the real Off-Topic section.
This is an off-topic thread that doesn't really belong here, but since the Off-Topic section doesn't appear in the What's New list I'm gonna leave this here for a while...
So, the question is: ARE YOU FRUSTRATED?

I don't want to see any remarks or comments about why you are frustrated, there are plenty of threads that contain enough frustration already.
I just want to know if you are. Just answer with a yes, a picture, an emoji, a video clip, whatever, but NO TEXT WHY !!!
(or maybe a "No"?)

Here's mine:
In a few weeks, I'll move this thread to the real Off-Topic section.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts