BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well that didnt feel very "autogefulish" since it was done in a crowd and in a hurry. Still better than nothing of course. Anxiously waiting M50 model review with actual driving and impressions from thomas!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone know when cars will be available for the likes of Autogefuhl etc. to do first drive reviews? Before or after production begins in November?

·
Registered
Bmw 640d M coupe ‘11, Bmw X3 2.0d xdrive M ‘19
56 Posts
Well that didnt feel very "autogefulish" since it was done in a crowd and in a hurry. Still better than nothing of course. Anxiously waiting M50 model review with actual driving and impressions from thomas!
;) the ending is quite suprising, as a guy enters the front seat in the middle of the filming.
And we didn't see the sunroof opening yet.
I was told press cars to arrive in the first batch in Dec/Jan - but probabily sooner in Germany.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I remember Thomas was impressed from the iX3.
He will probably be too for the i4 after he drives it (which is a major part of the ...experience).
Yet in this (troublesome) video wasn't impress at all. :unsure:

·
Registered
Bmw 640d M coupe ‘11, Bmw X3 2.0d xdrive M ‘19
56 Posts
…Yet in this (troublesome) video wasn't impress at all. :unsure:
Then you should see Thomas review on the new Mercedes eqe when talks about the exterior styling at around minute 5 :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
;) the ending is quite suprising, as a guy enters the front seat in the middle of the filming.
And we didn't see the sunroof opening yet.
I was told press cars to arrive in the first batch in Dec/Jan - but probabily sooner in Germany.
The demo cars at dealers will arrive before the end of the year. Would be strange if they dont let the press get their hands on cars as soon as they are starting to send them out for customer trials. If not the press will go there and try the cars at the dealers.

My dealer says it will be available for testing before end of november.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts