BMW i4 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Called genius, said i'm on the Orion Leader. It left Zeebrugge today 6/22. Scheduled to arrive in Port Hueneme on 7/24 because it takes a detour to South America.

FWIW Arrived at port 6/7 so it took 2 weeks to get on. There is hope, Hang in there!

• Love
Reactions: gsbaker and pjbm4

·
Registered
11 Posts
Called genius, said i'm on the Orion Leader. It left Zeebrugge today 6/22. Scheduled to arrive in Port Hueneme on 7/24 because it takes a detour to South America.

FWIW Arrived at port 6/7 so it took 2 weeks to get on. There is hope, Hang in there!
Mine at port 6/8 Im in Norcal wondering if I made it.
I checked mybmw.com I guess that status might be behind.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mine at port 6/8 Im in Norcal wondering if I made it.
I checked mybmw.com I guess that status might be behind.
I saw on FB that someone else got on this one and mentioned that the website was "behind". There is hope! 🤞

·
Registered
i4 40e Brooklyn Grey/Black leather Blue stitching/M Sport pkg/Premium pkg/HK sound
182 Posts
Is it normal for it to be 3 weeks to Port Hueneme? Im in the bay area too and mine's been "at the port" the first time since 6/14 and was hoping for mid-late July delivery, but given that timeline it probably wont happen.
There are 4 ships going to Port Hueneme in July and each takes about 30 days.

·
Registered
486 Posts

I just missed this ship. I arrived at the port on 6/11. I called the Genius Line and its still at the port. Shucks............

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive 40 - Skyscraper Gray Metallic - Cognac Vernasca Leather with contrast stitching -
47 Posts

My car too arrived at the port on 6/7. Just checked the status with the BMW Genius (6/22 4:54pm PDT) and still not assigned to a vessel.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My car too arrived at the port on 6/7. Just checked the status with the BMW Genius (6/22 4:54pm PDT) and still not assigned to a vessel.
Hope you guys get on the Tannhauser or Virgo Leader, either one will beat me to Port Hueneme

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·

Wow, how lucky are you! I’ve been at port Bremerhaven since 5/24. No idea if it’s even at Zeebrugge yet, praying the website is just behind for me.
Also headed towards the west coast. Northern California to be exact. How are we not on the same ship?? 😭

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow, how lucky are you! I’ve been at port Bremerhaven since 5/24. No idea if it’s even at Zeebrugge yet, praying the website is just behind for me.
Also headed towards the west coast. Northern California to be exact. How are we not on the same ship?? 😭
Seriously... the way they decide who goes first is so weird and out of sync. Wish we all got on the same one :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
There are 4 ships going to Port Hueneme in July and each takes about 30 days.
yep, I just checked NYK RORO schedules. looks like the next ones from Bremerhaven to Port Hueneme are the Goliath Leader on 6/29 and Capricornus Leader on 7/3, both arriving near the same day on 7/27-28. F will be sitting for another week at least :cry:

·
Registered
72 Posts
just called the genius line not vessel assignment for me yet. He said might be there a month, but I"m hopeful he's wrong. There are two ships in there tomorrow, so I'll keep checking. I'm hoping for a mid july delivery. Darn, should have bought a demo, lol OH well, at least it's at the port!! He said it's there since June 14th. I didn't realize it was that long at Zeebrugge.

·
Registered
117 Posts
just called the genius line not vessel assignment for me yet. He said might be there a month, but I"m hopeful he's wrong. There are two ships in there tomorrow, so I'll keep checking. I'm hoping for a mid july delivery. Darn, should have bought a demo, lol OH well, at least it's at the port!! He said it's there since June 14th. I didn't realize it was that long at Zeebrugge.
:/ Mine gone on the vessel 14 days at the port. Hopefully yours get on soon.

Reactions: Elle BMW
61 - 80 of 151 Posts