BMW i4 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Genius is really unhelpful. Spoke to someone again just now and they said my vehicle finished production and arrived at the port on 6/19. My production finished on 5/23 and was at the port since 5/23 and moved to transit last week.

They are all just going off of what they see on MyGarage and are gaslighting you if you tell them anything else otherwise facepalms. I’ll just assume it’s currently at the Belgium port.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just spoke to Genius on my car (e40) and was told that it departed Bremerhaven on the Orion Leader on 17 June and is due to arrive Port Hueneme on 24 July. The website originally reported At Port on 30 May. Ultimate destination will be Arizona.

·
Registered
17 Posts
just called the genius line not vessel assignment for me yet. He said might be there a month, but I"m hopeful he's wrong. There are two ships in there tomorrow, so I'll keep checking. I'm hoping for a mid july delivery. Darn, should have bought a demo, lol OH well, at least it's at the port!! He said it's there since June 14th. I didn't realize it was that long at Zeebrugge.
If youre on the west coast, theres no ships leaving Bremerhaven or zebrugge coming to port Hueneme until 6/29. Ive been there since 6/14 too and dont anticpate getting until Aug/sept

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
2,179 Posts
If youre on the west coast, theres no ships leaving Bremerhaven or zebrugge coming to port Hueneme until 6/29. Ive been there since 6/14 too and dont anticpate getting until Aug/sept
I see the "Heritage Leader" left Bremerhaven on the 28th of May and should arrive in Port Hueneme on....the 24th of June, that's today....
And there's also the "Sagittarius Leader", that left Bremerhaven on the 7th of June and is supposed to dock in Port Hueneme on June 30

·
Registered
486 Posts
I guess we're in the same boat, no pun intended :ROFLMAO: I've been at the port since 6/11 waiting for a ship headed to the west coast. The wait is killing me. :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
I see the "Heritage Leader" left Bremerhaven on the 28th of May and should arrive in Port Hueneme on....the 24th of June, that's today....
And there's also the "Sagittarius Leader", that left Bremerhaven on the 7th of June and is supposed to dock in Port Hueneme on June 30
I meant leaving for Port Hueneme, not arriving

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
2,179 Posts
Yes, they left either 2-3 days ago, or will leave today or tomorrow...but they all go to Port Hueneme...

·
Registered
2022 i4 eDrive 40 - Skyscraper Gray Metallic - Cognac Vernasca Leather with contrast stitching -
47 Posts
After arriving at the port on June 7, my car is on the Virgo Leader due to arrive Port Hueneme on July 18.
It departed Bremerhaven on June 13 at around 8 in the morning and currently in the English Channel headed to Southampton, UK.
It should depart the UK on June 26 and head to non stop to Long Beach CA and then to Port Hueneme on July 18
Whoo hoo!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
After arriving at the port on June 7, my car is on the Virgo Leader due to arrive Port Hueneme on July 18.
It departed Bremerhaven on June 13 at around 8 in the morning and currently in the English Channel headed to Southampton, UK.
It should depart the UK on June 26 and head to non stop to Long Beach CA and then to Port Hueneme on July 18
Whoo hoo!!!
The countdown is real now.

As expected. Some of you got on the Virgo Leader and is gonna beat the one I'm on (Orion Leader) by one week to Port Hueneme even though it left earlier 😂. But at least were getting on these ships!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Whoo hoo!!!
YES!!!! We are on the same ship! Just found out this morning!!! Less than a month before it gets to California!!

81 - 100 of 151 Posts