BMW i4 Forum banner
581 - 600 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ordered mine in december 2021 ( BMW Louyet Brussels ) the delivery date is still not confirmed by the factory. :(
I saw these two i4 edrive 40 from Louyet Brussels on the taxi parking at Brussels Airport this week. CD license plates … so Louyet have already delivered some. I also ordered in December 2021 in Brussels (Gregoir) but no production in 2022.

Attachments

·
Registered
i4 M50 - Saphirschwarz - 18"
22 Posts
I saw these two i4 edrive 40 from Louyet Brussels on the taxi parking at Brussels Airport this week. CD license plates … so Louyet have already delivered some. I also ordered in December 2021 in Brussels (Gregoir) but no production in 2022.
Louyet Brussels delivered last week of August two M50's (ordered october 2021, produced july 2022).
I've got the information this week that normally my M50 will be delivered yet in 2022 (ordered in december 2021).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Moi aussi j’ai commandé chez gregoir a Jette en janvier 2022 et ils me disaient que le statut était toujours pour une livraison en novembre/décembre mais modèle 2023. Étrange.

Mod: I also ordered from gregoir a Jette in January 2022 and they told me that the status was still for delivery in November / December but model 2023.Strange.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Medou, that’s interesting. My delivery info (‘delivery in 2023‘) is from June. Ever since, I stopped asking the dealer @ Gregoir when the car is planned. I think model 2023 means it’s produced after June 2022. When did they tell you your car is still expected in Nov/Dec? Is that recent? Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Medou, that’s interesting. My delivery info (‘delivery in 2023‘) is from June. Ever since, I stopped asking the dealer @ Gregoir when the car is planned. I think model 2023 means it’s produced after June 2022. When did they tell you your car is still expected in Nov/Dec? Is that recent? Thanks.
They told me at the end of august. But it was an estimation. Nothing about a production date or any kind of shortage so I’m not so confident in them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Moi aussi j’ai commandé chez gregoir a Jette en janvier 2022 et ils me disaient que le statut était toujours pour une livraison en novembre/décembre mais modèle 2023. Étrange.

Mod: I also ordered from gregoir a Jette in January 2022 and they told me that the status was still for delivery in November / December but model 2023.Strange.
Hi Medou, what did you ordered an e40 or M50 ?
For your info, my colleague ordered an e40 on the 31/12/2021 (Louyet Brussels) and production will not be 2022. So if yours is an e40 it's strange you will be before him (FIFO principal)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Medou, what did you ordered an e40 or M50 ?
For your info, my colleague ordered an e40 on the 31/12/2021 (Louyet Brussels) and production will not be 2022. So if yours is an e40 it's strange you will be before him (FIFO principal)
hi, mine is an e40. I had the garage on line and they confirm the production for November. But BMW removes the park assist plus.
the slots depends on the garage as I ordered to Gregoire and your collègue to louyet it may be possible.
anyone know what I can claim to have the park assit plus. I bother me not have the cameras but Idomt know if I’m in my right to ask to delay the production until the option is available.
thank for the advices.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi, mine is an e40. I had the garage on line and they confirm the production for November. But BMW removes the park assist plus.
the slots depends on the garage as I ordered to Gregoire and your collègue to louyet it may be possible.
anyone know what I can claim to have the park assit plus. I bother me not have the cameras but Idomt know if I’m in my right to ask to delay the production until the option is available.
thank for the advices.
Hi yes he heard 2 weeks ago that there was a problem wirh the PAPP on his order but he had no further information. I will pass him the info as it could be the same as you, delivery without it.
You have to ask if possible they installed it later at the dealer otherwise you should at least claim not to pay for it. Maybe a good option is that your dealer contact BMw Belux about the consequence to delay your order to get the pack.

·
Registered
9 Posts
In fact as I really want this option, I hope they will consider to delay the production or at least installed it after the delivery. I’ll keep you in touch.
my seller promise to send me more details at the beginning of the next week.
so wait and see.

·
Registered
I4 M50 - Tanzanite - 20"
54 Posts
We had some m50 orders delivered to colleagues the last few weeks. All were ordered around Q2-early Q3 2021.

View attachment 16068

edit: year

I know that parking lot ...😄

Seems like the people ordered at centerauto are the real winners...

Still no news from Jorssen for all cars ordered after 1/10/2021

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know that parking lot ...😄

Seems like the people ordered at centerauto are the real winners...

Still no news from Jorssen for all cars ordered after 1/10/2021
not only Jorssen, ordered first week of October at De Schepper and since 1st week of September no date anymore, till then it was mid October. Colleague of mine ordered 4 weeks later at Belien and his car is now scheduled for production 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm Thierry's colleague :)

ordered an e40 with loads of options on 31/12/2021 ay Llouyet Brussels
Yesterday I called to get more info (up untill now I mailed or went there and they did not respond or just say "we have no info") they needed to check and call me back.
today they said a bit embarassed, yes, we have a problem with your order, PAPP (360° cameras), driver recorder, lumbar support for passenger and lazelights are not available at the moment for your configuration (read e40's).

When I answer that at least the laserlights are still available on the configurator, he says its an error...

He will make a new offer without the options and give me a list of other options that I could choose from. but since its options that I didn't choose before it means i'm not really interested in them... to be continued...

they seem to do their best to ruin the customer experience

*edited to correct and complete the list of missing options & order year

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm Thierry's colleague :)

ordered an e40 with loads of options on 31/12/2022 ay Llouyet Brussels
Yesterday I called to get more info (up untill now I mailed or went there and they did not respond or just say "we have no info") they needed to check and call me back.
today they said a bit embarassed, yes, we have a problem with your order, DAPP, 360° cameras, driver recorder and lazelights are not available at the moment for your configuration (read e40's).

When I answer that at least the laserlights are still available on the configurator, he says its an error...

He will make a new offer without the options and give me a list of other options that I could choose from. but since its options that I didn't choose before it means i'm not really interested in them... to be continued...

they seem to do their best to ruin the customer experience
You ordered your car 31/12/2022...that is is 13 weeks from now?
Your will be a face 2024 model by the time you receive it.

581 - 600 of 619 Posts