BMW i4 Forum banner
781 - 800 of 831 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Hello and my best i4 wishes to everyone !
Just had confirmation that the production is foreseen begin FEB and delivery foreseen somewhere end march / april.
I ordered in november 2021 so if it's not delayed again it will be the end of a long wait of almost 18 months 😱
Wow, if I have to wait 18m I will cancel and buy a stock i4. Im now waiting 9m and im tired of it..

· Registered
i4 e40 M-pack,18" 858 M, DravitGrau
75 Posts
Hello and my best i4 wishes to everyone !
Just had confirmation that the production is foreseen begin FEB and delivery foreseen somewhere end march / april.
I ordered in november 2021 so if it's not delayed again it will be the end of a long wait of almost 18 months 😱
Same dates given here (october 2021 e40). Current estimated production in February, however he now stated they added laserlights back into the slip apparently.
Very odd as that one option was always totally out of the picture in the last status updates. DAPP should also be on it.

The wait and see continues. :whistle:

Reactions: MCoen and b1mm

· Registered
I4 M50 Brooklyn Grey
43 Posts
Same dates given here (october 2021 e40). Current estimated production in February, however he now stated they added laserlights back into the slip apparently.
Very odd as that one option was always totally out of the picture in the last status updates. DAPP should also be on it.

The wait and see continues. :whistle:
Ordered late 2021, contacted the dealer this week since latest message was : we probably know the production schedule in January... reply : we don't know...unfortunately the only thing we can do is wait...

this means that it will probably not be produced in the next months...and also just to know a production date will take 14 to 15 months ... I have given up hope to receive the car in March, so maybe before Summer? :unsure:

· Registered
154 Posts
Better than with an ICE, but the type of tire helps much more. I hope you do have winter or all season tires?

· Registered
154 Posts
Arval leasing app just got updated with expected delivery date: week 3, January wait for it 2025 😂
Would not worry too much. Chances are high you will receive the car sooner. Some had to wait very long, but most colleagues got their car within 1 year.
Me too: August 2021 to May 2022.

781 - 800 of 831 Posts