BMW i4 Forum banner
801 - 820 of 831 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Would not worry too much. Chances are high you will receive the car sooner. Some had to wait very long, but most colleagues got their car within 1 year.
Me too: August 2021 to May 2022.
Octobre 2021 … still no production date … Very disappointed ... (and no ... do not respond that this car is not for me, it was going to be delivered in the summer of 2022)

· Registered
151 Posts
WTF, you went do the dealer to pick up your car but you didn’t get to see it? 🥴
Yea, we were doing the paperwork when 'suddenly' the guy noticed something was wrong with the car when he was doing something in some kind of app on his phone.
They are gonna check whats wrong next week and give me a call (doubtfull)

· Registered
41 Posts
I'm currently renovating a house so the tow bar will do its job well 👍 View attachment 22498

So you're that smart guy that my dad always talks about.
Dude buys a great car, but WITHOUT all the bells and whistles (M, Shadowlook, tinted windows...) and invests the money he saved in property.
And if he does the renovation himself the saved money will get him even further!

Maybe next time :D

That silver is surprisingly dark, like it!

PS : No winter tires you said earlier, no problems in the snow even with the trailer?

· Registered
154 Posts
Easy color if you´re not into washing your car. The car never looks really dirty unless you drive through mud.

· Registered
Volvo V60 b4 '21 - BMW i4 edrive40 Skyscraper Grey, Cognac
36 Posts
So you're that smart guy that my dad always talks about.
Dude buys a great car, but WITHOUT all the bells and whistles (M, Shadowlook, tinted windows...) and invests the money he saved in property.
And if he does the renovation himself the saved money will get him even further!

Maybe next time :D

That silver is surprisingly dark, like it!

PS : No winter tires you said earlier, no problems in the snow even with the trailer?
Yes a perfect description of me, although for the hobby I have a bmw z3 to go with it with a 6 cylinder which is not the wisest choice either haha (of course a hobby costs something too).

Mainly I focused on the interior because that's where you spend most of your time and I was running out of leasebudget. Also can't complain at 25 to drive such a car, it was a bare one or no i4 (easy choice ;) )

And the colour yes... is much better than initially thought, perfect for camouflaging the construction dust :D

· Registered
154 Posts
For the people still waiting to receive the car... it really is worth waiting for.

After 8 months and more than 16000 km, the i4 is great to drive in every day. The car isn´t perfect, but it still puts a smile to my face every day.

No issues whatsoever. No rattles. Just a well built car.

Just be patiënt ;)

· Registered
15 Posts
I was told to contact the dealer end of Januari, last time he said there is nothing new.

Now he tells me there is still no update on the order, but he did give me a production number.
So that means it will get built soon or ..?

As soon as it gets into production you cannot add any options anymore.
So now I asked him to add some small option :) lets see what he replies :)

· Registered
498 Posts
Really impressive numbers with this weather, 90% highway (120 km/h). View attachment 22662
18kwh that is about the energy content of 1.8 liter diesel…for the conversion of energy to movement we should multiply by 3.33… this means 6l/100km.
This shows absolutely nothing, why do I share this.. I wouldn’t have a clue… but now you know

· Registered
41 Posts
I was told to contact the dealer end of Januari, last time he said there is nothing new.

Now he tells me there is still no update on the order, but he did give me a production number.
So that means it will get built soon or ..?

As soon as it gets into production you cannot add any options anymore.
So now I asked him to add some small option :) lets see what he replies :)
What code? 150? I’ve got the same message from my dealer beginning of december.
But they were able tot give me a production week.

801 - 820 of 831 Posts