BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Finally some pricing info for Canada! $54,990 for the i4 eDrive40 and $72,990 for the i4 M50 is pretty darn good imo. Ugh I wish Ontario didn't remove the EV incentives so we can bring the price down.

Glad to see the ones in British Columbia, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Yukon and the Northwest Territories will apply at least.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Haven't heard if BMW will be offering free charging but some other automakers like Tesla and Porsche do. It would be a great way to offset some of the cost, especially in areas where there are no EV credits.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw that, pricing is pretty attractive but i don't know if i want to jump on it without seeing it and seeing all packages etc. I did not reserve it when i got the email. Lets wait and see. There will be a lot of movement in the ecar segment in the coming years. All would benefit us.
I passed on the etron gt as well as the cost was unrealistic!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The configurator is still not up :(

Still just the fluffy "design your bmw i4 model"

·
Registered
185 Posts
I saw that, pricing is pretty attractive but i don't know if i want to jump on it without seeing it and seeing all packages etc. I did not reserve it when i got the email. Lets wait and see. There will be a lot of movement in the ecar segment in the coming years. All would benefit us.
I passed on the etron gt as well as the cost was unrealistic!
The configurator is still not up :(

Still just the fluffy "design your bmw i4 model"
Did your local BMW dealers start preparing for its arrival?
Curious to know if they have anything cool setup inside the dealership and even charging stations outside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts