BMW i4 Forum banner

BMW i4 eDrive40 Eibach kit

21K views 135 replies 24 participants last post by  toosteeley 
Perfect!
I just finished my order from TurnerShop!

Can't wait!

Thank you!
So this is all you need to order? No any extra parts? I also have m-sport

I am pretty sure I have the adaptive suspension, and that page says not suitable for adaptive suspension

Yep, that's all!
Dropped the car about an inch. Rear links will need to be adjusted accordingly to match front drop. (front wheel will have slight negative camber, but really unnoticeable)

Makes the car look more OEM + (I can barely fit 2 fingers between the gap now, instead of like 4)

And, already scrapped my aftermarket front lip... but the springs were worth it!
I'm just worried about the adaptive suspension part.
Font Rectangle Brand Number Pattern

Same here...maybe I'll just drive in Sport mode 24/7 for now.
Well, that ain't an option for me so I'll hold off until some other people get the car lowered successfully with adaptive suspension. Keep us updated if all stays well with the springs!

Just curious, what issues would lowering 3/4 to 1 inch thru springs and smaller links cause on the dampening system?
Plus our cars are EDC, so it's electronically controlled.
I wouldn't worry about it, the springs and dampening system aren't even connected, more parallel each other.

What would be considered a successful lowering kit, if that kit still only comes with spring and links?
I don't know, I'm not good with cars. I just see the screenshot from that page I linked and it says not suitable, that's all I'm thinking about :(

What page are you linking to that says "not suitable"?

2023 M50 - Tanzanite over tartufo full individual leather, 20" wheels, fully loaded.

This one scroll all the way down to the FAQ:

Eibach Springs E10-20-053-01-20 for BMW i4 (tunershop.com)

What page are you linking to that says "not suitable"?

2023 M50 - Tanzanite over tartufo full individual leather, 20" wheels, fully loaded.
Even on your link. it says "All products are tested and fitted with Standard dampers."

So idk if that means not for M suspension or not

M Performance would be considered a standard damper for my car. There is no other damper on an M50.

I have a link for the German site somewhere.

I guess what I want to ask is, is dampening the same as suspension.

I have the dynamic handling package, which comes with "M Adaptive Suspension", does this mean I have standard dampening and can use the kit you linked

Yep, that's all!
Dropped the car about an inch. Rear links will need to be adjusted accordingly to match front drop. (front wheel will have slight negative camber, but really unnoticeable)

Makes the car look more OEM + (I can barely fit 2 fingers between the gap now, instead of like 4)

And, already scrapped my aftermarket front lip... but the springs were worth it!
BTW can you link your aftermarket front lip lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.