BMW i4 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 136 Posts
Well i’m in the USA and just bought the european set from @nikmi ( thank you) and got them yesterday!! Woohooooo
Will find time to install them this weekend and let you know.. not sure if the first i4 40 with Eibach suspension in the usa 😜

Attachments

So i decided to install these my self before family vacation trip( remembering my younger mod days :)) . Pretty easy as long as the instructions are follow to the letter. Took me about 3hours… not bad.. i have to readjust the rear links as i think i have it in the lowest setting 😝 .. post pictures when i return next week… ;-)

Attachments

So i decided to install these my self before family vacation trip( remembering my younger mod days :)) . Pretty easy as long as the instructions are follow to the letter. Took me about 3hours… not bad.. i have to readjust the rear links as i think i have it in the lowest setting 😝 .. post pictures when i return next week… ;-)
Is that a picture after it's installed? Still look 4x4ish...

That is the before.. more like a teaser ;-).. finished in the evening, dinner and then next morning we left on a trip and didnt take pictures.. will do when back on sunday.. here is a picture from driway camera 😬
Much better :D

I took to for a ride as i needed to go to the grocery store that night. Feels more planted and maybe a tad stiffier.. ride was almost identical as before but in some uneven roads i felt the rear bottom up a bit.. the picture does not show how low it is.. rear tire Is actually inside fenderwell

Discussion starter · #73 ·
Well i’m in the usa and just bought the european ser from @nikmi ( thank you) amd got them yesterday!! Woohooooo
Will find time to install them this weekend and let you know.. not sure if the first i4 40 with eibach suspension in the usa 😜
Great you enjoyed them my friend!! For the record I canceled my i4 order because I couldn’t wait anymore.
Wait for more detailed photos when you can!!

Ok Back from vacation...drove the car today to the grocery store and back and was too bumpy having it that low..so i adjusted the links a tad higher and now it is perfect.. feels solid and just a bit harder than before, but it tracks better around corners...and the looks now are more pleasing than the 4x4 look it had before :D..Don't understand why BMW have this car sitting so high and even with the Msport pack... :rolleyes:
Many thanks for Nikmi for selling me his Kit all the way from Greece (y)
Factory

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

well here is how it was after i installed it the first time ..notice the rears were very low
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

And this one is after adjusting the link a tad higher. Which i think it looks the best :cool:
Wheel Tire Car Cloud Sky

Here are the links
Automotive exhaust Tool Gas Muffler Cylinder

Some Other angle photos
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

Ok Back from vacation...drove the car today to the grocery store and back and was too bumpy having it that low..so i adjusted the links a tad higher and now it is perfect.. feels solid and just a bit harder than before, but it tracks better around corners...and the looks now are more pleasing than the 4x4 look it had before :D..Don't understand why BMW have this car sitting so high and even with the Msport pack... :rolleyes:
Many thanks for Nikmi for selling me his Kit all the way from Greece (y)
Factory

View attachment 25794

well here is how it was after i installed it the first time ..notice the rears were very low
View attachment 25795

And this one is after adjusting the link a tad higher. Which i think it looks the best :cool:
View attachment 25796
Here are the links
View attachment 25797

Some Other angle photos
View attachment 25798 View attachment 25799 View attachment 25800
Yeah that’s sitting just right. Some of these websites selling that kit don’t have pictures of the links and don’t have them in the description. I’m convinced. Rims come this week so I’ll see how well it looks stock

I'm in the US and really want to lower my car. It's the 2023 BMW i4 eDrive40 with MSport package.
I'm looking at Eibach E10-20-053-01-20 and wondering if this would work if my car came with Adaptive M Suspension.

I purchase this car from a canceled order and under features and options lists Adaptive M Suspension.

I don't know how you guys do this. I rubbed the bottom on a parking lot speed bump a couple weeks ago, and I was barely moving. I don't know how I would keep from rubbing there if it was lowered at all.

Reactions: Fabio
I'm in the US and really want to lower my car. It's the 2023 BMW i4 eDrive40 with MSport package.
I'm looking at Eibach E10-20-053-01-20 and wondering if this would work if my car came with Adaptive M Suspension.

I purchase this car from a canceled order and under features and options lists Adaptive M Suspension.
Yes thatis what i installed and works with M adaptive suspension...you need the rear links.... here are some of my options

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

61 - 80 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.