BMW i4 Forum banner
121 - 136 of 136 Posts
How is the ride? I'm looking for a verys similar setup. AC Schnitzer lowering and VMR V804 wheels in 19" with 10mm spacers all around.

Do you have problems with speedbumps and steep parking garage entries? IS the ride much stiffer?
The ride is more firm for sure. The word “stiff “ May scare you away so I think firm is more accurate. In comfort Mode there is a minimal difference I can tell, however that’s because I’m looking for any change since the install. You will notice the difference in sport without a doubt. I’ve crossed over elevated rail road tracks and didn’t bottom out or come at them at an angle (slowed down to 20mph or slightly less)-

I have crossed over speed bumps straight on. “Steep”May be subjective. I’m not sure what you may consider steep, however my in-laws drive way has a decent grade in my opinion and I get in and out without scraping. Haven’t done a parking garage. I’ll have to test if I ever go to LA. The rear should be adjustable if it’s not your height, if I’m not mistaken

Thanks for the answers. I wasn't aware of the changed camber. This is something to think about on such a heavy car I guess.
I have the Eibach kit on my M50.
Camber isn't adjustable in the front and if you are worried spend the $500 on camber plates because they can be installed at no additonal cost.

The camber on my car is still within spec. I was told by the suspension guy if I was worried about tire wear, dial out the toe, which can be adjusted.

On the front my toe is . 12 degrees on each side.
On the rear is . 09 degrees.

This keeps scrubbing to a minimum.

As far as feel.
My car feels more planted. It's a bit more firm but coming from my last car that had Bilstein B8 on M-Sport springs. So it's definitely not that firm.

The steering is also a bit more responsive.

2023 M50 - Tanzanite over tartufo full individual leather, 20" wheels, fully loaded.

Here's my alignment for i4 eDrive40 Msport
Most is considered "within spec" but the right front camber was just a slight negative out of spec... but .03ish difference on each side on the front isnt something that will bother me alarmingly. I'll just buy different set of tires next time, which will be stated to have more life compared to the Pirellis

Hello all,

I am going to lower my i4 next week with Eibach Springs and need the fastening torques for the related screws.

Does anyone have the fastening torques or some kind of How To and would like to share?

Thank you in advance

KR Jake

121 - 136 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.