BMW i4 Forum banner

BMW i4 eDrive40 Eibach kit

21K views 135 replies 24 participants last post by  toosteeley 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. Finally Eibach is the first to introduce sping kit for the eDrive40. It is 30mm at the front and 25-30 at the rear.

Part code No is E10-20-053-01-20.

I already emailed Eibach in Germany and they confirmed it with the following restictions.

18Without levelling control.
20Except vehicels with 4WD.

Does any i4 has leveling control?

Soon it will be at their website too.

#5 ·
Hello everyone. Finally Eibach is the first to introduce sping kit for the eDrive40. It is 30mm at the front and 25-30 at the rear.

I already emailed Eibach in Germany and they confirmed it with the following restictions.

The “without leveling control” restriction is strange.

#6 ·

So, it's limited to eDrive40's without MSport package.

That seems less than optimal?

#7 ·
YAYA! This is what I needed :D

Reactions: nikmi and Cable Guy
#9 · (Edited)
I don't get it. As far as I know, all the i4 have air suspension and levelling control. I have the eDrive40 without M sport package and without the adaptive suspension and sometimes when I park the car, the rear suspension is lowering itself. Therefore, it has some kind of levelling control. Or is that something else? I thought the idea of the air suspension in all i4's is to keep the same height when fully loaded.

#10 ·
I don't get it. As far as I know, all the i4 have air suspension and levelling control. I have the eDrive40 without M sport package and without the adaptive suspension and sometimes when I parked the car, the rear suspension is lowering itself. Therefore, it has some kind of levelling control. Or is that something else? I thought the idea of the air suspension in all i4's is to keep the same height when fully loaded.
Maybe lost in translation. Damper control is probably what they meant.

#41 ·
That looks awesome! Was really thinking about the lowering springs until we got hit with a lot of snow and a lot of smaller streets were not properly plowed. Just driving through it listening to the scraping under the car and my front splitter becoming a snow shovel changed my mind quick. Car is already low enough for me. lol

#54 ·
I am in process on importing some in :D Hopefully, clear custom soon.

#62 · (Edited)
Well i’m in the USA and just bought the european set from @nikmi ( thank you) and got them yesterday!! Woohooooo
Will find time to install them this weekend and let you know.. not sure if the first i4 40 with Eibach suspension in the usa 😜

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.