BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
An enjoyable visual review from a young reviewer.
The lid over the boot is easy to break. The guy is 5'8" and even he is complaining height-wise in the back. Door closing sound crap, but the car looks good with M packet and San Remo Green.

·
1,042 Posts
Thanks for the video, this guy was unbearable.
I'm starting to wonder if there really is an engine in the eDrive40... or it's just for showroom decoration

·
Registered
51 Posts
This guy has obviously never sat in the back seat of an Alfa Romeo Giulia with 2 other people, being 6'3 it's not a pleasant experience lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the video, this guy was unbearable.
I'm starting to wonder if there really is an engine in the eDrive40... or it's just for showroom decoration
Greenlight here, sorry you didn’t enjoy the video let us know what we can fix to try and be better in the future and offer better content !

·
Registered
6 Posts
This guy has obviously never sat in the back seat of an Alfa Romeo Giulia with 2 other people, being 6'3 it's not a pleasant experience lol.
Hey Greenlight here! We actually reviewed an Alfa Romeo Giulia QV on our channel and I owned one myself and I can admit that it was indeed tight in the back but there was much more headroom than in the I4 mostly du to the fact that the BMW had to raise the seats to fit the batteries added underneath ! We hope you enjoyed the video and thanks for watching !

·
Registered
6 Posts
An enjoyable visual review from a young reviewer.
The lid over the boot is easy to break. The guy is 5'8" and even he is complaining height-wise in the back. Door closing sound crap, but the car looks good with M packet and San Remo Green.

Hey thanks for reposting our video, we appreciate the support !

·
1,042 Posts
Greenlight here, sorry you didn’t enjoy the video let us know what we can fix to try and be better in the future and offer better content !
The best is to look at the reviews already published by your competitors and to do better in terms of form and content
Or you replace yourself with a blonde*, it works very well on YouTube

* : or a child **
** : or an animal***
*** : or a blond child animal

·
Registered
200 Posts
When you record a video, make sure that it's unintelligible at 2x speed. If it's still understandable at 2x...
you...

are....

talking....

tooooooooooo....

slow...

I consider that the entry point for the cesspool of YouTube.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Greenlight here! We actually reviewed an Alfa Romeo Giulia QV on our channel and I owned one myself and I can admit that it was indeed tight in the back but there was much more headroom than in the I4 mostly du to the fact that the BMW had to raise the seats to fit the batteries added underneath ! We hope you enjoyed the video and thanks for watching !
Nice video 👍 I assume there would be more head space without the sunroof option? I have ordered the i4 e40 without sunroof hoping I will gain some more head room in the back as it were one of my biggest concerns 🤔

·
Registered
6 Posts
The best is to look at the reviews already published by your competitors and to do better in terms of form and content
Or you replace yourself with a blonde*, it works very well on YouTube

* : or a child **
** : or an animal***
*** : or a blond child animal
Good to know, thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
When you record a video, make sure that it's unintelligible at 2x speed. If it's still understandable at 2x...
you...

are....

talking....

tooooooooooo....

slow...

I consider that the entry point for the cesspool of YouTube.
That a great point, thank you for your input and we'll try to work on that.
Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice video 👍 I assume there would be more head space without the sunroof option? I have ordered the i4 e40 without sunroof hoping I will gain some more head room in the back as it were one of my biggest concerns 🤔

Hey, might be a bit better I'd have to try one without a sunroof option to be sure but the biggest problem is that the seats were raised to fit the batteries underneath so even without the sunroof I'm not sure how much space you might have...

Hope it helps!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey, might be a bit better I'd have to try one without a sunroof option to be sure but the biggest problem is that the seats were raised to fit the batteries underneath so even without the sunroof I'm not sure how much space you might have...

Hope it helps!
That is wrong. They weren't raised. Did you sit in the ICE version? The only thing raised is the floor. You can also check and compare the technical data of both versions. The hight in the back is the same. It is just the floor. That's why your knees are higher in the i4 than in the ICE version. You're sitting closer to the floor. And compared to the 3 series sedan its only about 1cm/0.4in shorter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts