BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

Registered
5:20 says about future updates to autonomy level 3 馃槏
And shows safety corridor assist

Reactions: Sjokosaus and J78

Registered

Registered
i4 has too many compromises imho (derived from combustion platform). So so range, modest space and not a cool sporty chassis/direction configuration.
I will have to look elsewhere or wait for the new platform in 2025.

Registered
That's too bad. I've ordered the standard model, and I don't really care that much about sportiness or speed, so most of these reviews are a bit of a letdown to me.
Me too. But it is rather common for these events that vendors hand out only top of the range models with almost every option.

But these "first" reviews are only short impressions anyways. The ones I am waiting for are the ones where somebody gets to test the car for a few days or more.

Registered
Me too. But it is rather common for these events that vendors hand out only top of the range models with almost every option.

But these "first" reviews are only short impressions anyways. The ones I am waiting for are the ones where somebody gets to test the car for a few days or more.
Ah. Good to know. I'm not exactly an expert in these matters.

Do you know when those will be available? My dealership offered me a test drive of the eDrive40 in December.

Registered
I think the i4 40 will be more popular than the M50 in Germany, maybe elsewhere too. So there should be some reviews coming, albeit later and not by the "usual suspects". It was like that with the Q4 E-Tron AWD vs RWD.

I would take the test drive in any case. This is the first time I ordered a car without one and that only because the time for my current car is up and I had no convincing alternative.

Registered

Registered

Registered
BMW i4 Reviews are out! Super excited 馃榿

Bjorn Nyland:
:ROFLMAO:This one had me laughing multiple times from start to finish. Like the inner child doing a review purely based on impulses and basic emotions. No details whatsoever - just blunt grunt and oh's- and ah's. Fan-tas-tic. The tone was set when he opened the door of the car at 1:00 and said "oh yeah... you like that shit? you like that shit? Followed by an epic amount of braking and flooring in the middle of the road underlined by a couple of "Wholy macaroly's". And don't miss the section at 7:00 either. This guy is a legend amongst the professionals I think :D

Registered
This one had me laughing multiple times from start to finish. Like the inner child doing a review purely based on impulses and basic emotions. No details whatsoever - just blunt grunt and oh's- and ah's. Fan-tas-tic. The tone was set when he opened the door of the car in the beginning and said "whoooo.... you like that shit? you like that shit? :D :D :D And then the amount of flooring & stopping he does in the middle of the road is epic. "Wholy macaroly"..
Typical Bj酶rn - I wish his car had a tow hitch- you would have heard about Anh盲ngerkupplung with his accent 馃槀馃槀 and i still can鈥檛 believe he didn鈥檛 find the tow eye loop and did his 鈥渨hat the heck is is? A weapon??鈥

• Haha
Reactions: J78 and MeMyself&i4
1 - 20 of 58 Posts