BMW i4 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
News from Auto Shanghai 2021.

First pictures of the i4 with M-Sport package!

From the press release:
A look ahead to the BMW i4 in M Sport specification.
At Auto Shanghai 2021 the BMW i4 will offer a first impression of the BMW i4 with the M Sport equipment line set to be made available in China and other markets.
The BMW i4 is a fully electric four-door gran coupé, whose market launch is scheduled for 2021. Its perfect balance of customary BMW sporting ability, long-distance comfort and sustainable performance is unique in this segment. The BMW i4 model range will include a selection of variants enabling a range of up to 590 km / 367 miles in the WLTP cycle or up to 300 miles in EPA testing. The BMW i4 develops output of up to 390 kW /530 hp, enabling it to accelerate from 0 – 100 km/h (62 mph) in four seconds.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW! What a difference that front and rear fascia makes on the i4! The M Sport Package is going to be a must for me.
Yes I'm also going for the M Sport package! Love the look of the front. Need more images of the rear, as it is a little difficult to see all the details on the 1 picture they have released.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes I'm also going for the M Sport package! Love the look of the front. Need more images of the rear, as it is a little difficult to see all the details on the 1 picture they have released.
Agreed, the rear two-tone look is really interesting to see from afar. All this teasing is killing me :LOL:.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts