BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Tanzanite M50, red sensatec, carbon fiber trim, red brakes, 859" wheels, DAAP, PAP, premium. lsrlite
353 Posts
Meh, I personally will pass. $300 is about what I would guess BMW would charge for something like this but not really not something I would spend extra for. I don't think I would have gone with them even if it were a free option. If I had the option to get rid of the blue EV ring around the badges I would do that, but it doesn't really bother me enough to spend the money to replace them. Everyone's different, some want to stand out, some want to celebrate 50 years with them and that's cool they are offering it.

·
Registered
i4 M50 19" 861M Sanremo green
1,567 Posts
No love for the i4 eDrive40 M sport. :(
Only available for the M50 apparently.

Well, for my car, I want this. So I just e-mailed my dealer to ask him to add it to my order, $300 (Canadian, probably US$250) is "par for the course" for this type of thing - and compared to the price of the car, it's "mice nuts" if it makes the car "special". I can just imagine how flashy this will be on my San Remo Green i4 M50. And I love it that they added it to the wheels as well. Hmmm.... The wait just became a lot longer.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I think I'd consider this if it does replace the blue "EV" ring around the logos on the i4 M50. Do we have confirmation on that? I think it does make the car a bit special, and if it's like 250 USD or so, I'll look into it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was thinking no until I realised it was front back and wheels, I probably would pay for it but I’m assuming as my car is due for delivery in March it’s production date will be too early 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
318 Posts
If the price is something among the same lines here, I might get it. Mostly due to have something more special, but also so I don't get that blue circle around the badges, don't really like it.
Same for the interior, going to cover up that blue start/stop button, and a new shifter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.