BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
The badge recalls the classic "BMW Motorsports" emblem seen on plenty of vintage BMW beasts from back in the day. The standard BMW badge remains, but the iconic M hashmark colors encircle the emblem. It's a lovely, thoughtful touch. Every proper M model (think M3, M4, X3 M and so on) produced from March 2022 onward will feature this badge on the front, rear and on the wheels. Customers can also specifically request this badge starting in Jan. 2022. It will also be optional for the lineup that isn't a full-throated M-mobile, and available for the M340i, M440i and the like.

·
Registered
i4 M50 19" 861M Sanremo green
1,567 Posts
Would really be great to have the new anniversary multi-colored badge instead of the blue circle i BMW badge. My dealer said we can change the order all the way until a few weeks before production starts, as soon as it shows on the Configurator in Jan or Feb I'll try to add it to my order, hopefully front and back.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone know if the i4M50 will be available with the anniversary M badges. These should be available for cars built after March 2022.
Yes, my one is coming with 50 years anniversary M badges. It was an option when I configured my car through the dealer. You couldn’t do that online. As far I remember it has blue and red accents

·
Registered
i4 M50 19" 861M Sanremo green
1,567 Posts
Anniversary badges now available in UK, BUT £300 option. I will give it a miss…….
So so far, I heard that they were CAD $300 in Canada, USD $200 here, but £300 is definitely outrageous. I think they might even be free in some part of the world.

·
Registered
663 Posts
We seem to have two threads about the anniversary badge. I posted yesterday about this in the other thread:
Maybe it's payback for Brexit but BMW look to be screwing UK customers - £300 :mad:

USA, Canada, rest of Europe it is the currency equivalent of £175 (even after adding the 20% VAT payable in the UK and EU)
I "expressed my feelings" about this to my dealer (I know they don't set the price but hoped they would feed back to BMW). I'm not particularly interested in celebrating BMW's 50th anniversary but I do prefer the design, without that awful blue ring, but I'm not going to pay for something when I am being ripped off 🤬

Reactions: MinhSATx

·
Registered
663 Posts
Who did you complain to? Have you got a contact number or email address?

·
Registered
i4 e40, San Marino Green, 17" 852, Tacora Red Sensatec
16 Posts
Talked to my seller here in Sweden about this, and it's 4 500 kr (eq to £350 or $470)! That's outrageous! I'll give JohnyH's tip a go and complain to BMW Sweden :) Can't say I have any high hopes for it...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Talked to my seller here in Sweden about this, and it's 4 500 kr (eq to £350 or $470)
Did you check the price on the BMW configurator in Sweden. Maybe it's just your dealer that is ------? So far BMW UK is the only other country that seems to have decided to double the going rate. Haven't tried complaining to BMW yet, I'd hoped that @JohnyH would come back with some more details.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Talked to my seller here in Sweden about this, and it's 4 500 kr (eq to £350 or $470)! That's outrageous! I'll give JohnyH's tip a go and complain to BMW Sweden :) Can't say I have any high hopes for it...
Jesus! For us it's 1800 nok!

Scandinavia is very slow, and haven't gotten it in the configurators yet.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts