BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been several days and Im still getting this message. I can logon just not get into My garage.

{"error": "invalid_request", "error_description": "Parameter authorization is missing"}

Reactions: Beaver Cheese

· Premium Member
873 Posts
I started getting the error a few days ago, just tried now, and get it in chrome, but not firefox

· Registered
208 Posts
I can log on, but I haven't been able to see my options details for weeks.

· Registered
651 Posts
Try with a different browser or incognito on Chrome. That worked for me the other day. Has to be some sort of cookie settings that are incorrect.
Or the website being annoyed I log in too often!

· Registered
11 Posts
I've been getting this same error for a week or so and incognito mode just worked for me. Sadly nothing advanced in the meantime...

· Registered
2023 BMW i4 M50
318 Posts
Anybody know how to remove a vehicle on my garage that you no longer own?

· Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,813 Posts
Anybody know how to remove a vehicle on my garage that you no longer own?
If you reset the car before you sell it or return it, it will go away (this is what I did). I thought there was a delete, as well, but I'm unable to log in this morning due to errors. :rolleyes:

· Registered
193 Posts
If you reset the car before you sell it or return it, it will go away (this is what I did). I thought there was a delete, as well, but I'm unable to log in this morning due to errors. :rolleyes:
There used to be a delete option, but it disappeared at the same time as the list of configured options.

• Wow
Reactions: lazLA and ssh

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
There used to be a delete option, but it disappeared at the same time as the list of configured options.
I think they have 7th graders coding their web site.

• Helpful
Reactions: lazLA and jeffc42

· Registered
2023 BMW i4 M50
318 Posts
Will this go away for an older vehicle without connectdrive anymore?

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Will this go away for an older vehicle without connectdrive anymore?
Good question. The way the web site is coded, I actually expect them to give you an additional car any day.

· Registered
Ordered: '23 i4 M50 Portimao Metallic Blue/Cognac Garage: '16 Audi S5
483 Posts
I am locked out of my MyGarage. I think their backend authentication system is fubar. I use a password manager across all my devices, so I know that is being entered correctly. I tried three different devices, two different browsers, and private mode to avoid stale cookies.

How am I to enjoy a holiday with family and friends today if I don't KNOW that my car is either on a boat or not?!:unsure:

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
I am locked out of my MyGarage. I think their backend authentication system is fubar. I use a password manager across all my devices, so I know that is being entered correctly. I tried three different devices, two different browsers, and private mode to avoid stale cookies.

How am I to enjoy a holiday with family and friends today if I don't KNOW that my car is either on a boat or not?!:unsure:
💯 in the same boat as you (and I use 1Password, as well).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts