BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached is the current pricing guide for the i4 eDrive40 and M50 in North America. It has all the option and configuration rules as what comes with some option and what get removed. I have confirmed what I found with my local dealer and they were surprised as well. Review this attached PDF and then when you build your i4 with the online configurator you will be assured you are getting everything you think our are ordering.

Attachments

·
Registered
i4 M50 19" 861M Sanremo green
1,567 Posts
I looked into the document and 1) it is dated 10/12, which IS more recent that the one released 10/04, 2) it still shows the Premium package ZPP at $1050 whereas the configurator (and my dealer) confirmed it is now $950, 3) it does not mention that ZPP automatically adds annoying option 48Z Passenger lumbar delete whether you like it or not, and 4) the only difference between it and the 10/04 document is the addition of the Aluminum rhombicle anthracite trim, which has been on the configurator when it was released 2 weeks ago 11/18/2021. There is a post on another thread that BMW shut down its ordering and published a new price list today, but I haven't seen anything on their website.

·
Registered
26 Posts
All I can tell you is that USA customers are beginning to get production numbers. I got mine today. Check with your dealer.
Once you have it, go to bmwusa.com--->My Garage--->add vehicle and choose production number. From there you can keep track of your car's progress.

·
Registered
i4 eDrive 40; 2021 Audi e-Tron Sportback
1,891 Posts
All I can tell you is that USA customers are beginning to get production numbers. I got mine today. Check with your dealer.
Once you have it, go to bmwusa.com--->My Garage--->add vehicle and choose production number. From there you can keep track of your car's progress.
That’s progress. Would that mean your car is getting close to production? I’ve never had a BMW, so this is new to me. When did you preorder?

·
Registered
i4 e40 msport 19" 859M Sunset Orange, cognac vernasca, open pore oak trim
1,828 Posts
Attached is the current pricing guide for the i4 eDrive40 and M50 in North America. It has all the option and configuration rules as what comes with some option and what get removed. I have confirmed what I found with my local dealer and they were surprised as well. Review this attached PDF and then when you build your i4 with the online configurator you will be assured you are getting everything you think our are ordering.
This is good work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.