BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what we can expect from BMW for EVs over the next couple of years. I'm very interested to see what they have in store for the electric 5 Series and 7 Series.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Got to love how it looks at night. Too bad BMW doesn't do anything nearly as exciting.
View attachment 587
That looks like a concept picture?

Because the actual mass production hyberscreen is much cheaper looking.

It is just 2 screens running the same interface. Not very exciting IMO.

and as a tech geek, it really looks like windows media player. What BMW has going for them looks much more interesting UI wise

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a video fo the EQS' interior inside a prototype. It still looks great to me but it looks so distracting with all the screens and colors.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Here's a video fo the EQS' interior inside a prototype. It still looks great to me but it looks so distracting with all the screens and colors.

Yes dosent look bad. But the UI and graphics looks like something a teenager would choose together with LED fans in his computer. It really dosent look premium imo.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes dosent look bad. But the UI and graphics looks like something a teenager would choose together with LED fans in his computer. It really dosent look premium imo.
Now that you mentioned that about the LEDs I can't unsee it :LOL:.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I may be wrong, but with that schedule I am afraid that bmw has fallen far far behind.
The actual executive board should be fired.
They're definitely playing catchup after abandoning their electric program. But those changes have already been made at the top. I think BMW is in good hands now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts