BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like (sounds 馃槤 like) Borla is expanding their offerings for EVs. I think this is a neat idea and, depending on how well it works, might be something I鈥檇 actually consider.

Registered
There has been a similar product available for Teslas (not from Borla) that does similar sonbds. Two cans with speakers and pipes, iirc. Couple years back, iirc.

Edit: Add links

Registered
i4m50, 18inch 245/255 summer 18 inch 245/245 winter, order aug 21 - not delivered
Looks like (sounds 馃槤 like) Borla is expanding their offerings for EVs. I think this is a neat idea and, depending on how well it works, might be something I鈥檇 actually consider.

Does it include quadruple exhaust tail pipes - or do I have to 3d print them myself ?

Registered
This was inevitable. I was joking with friends recently that it probably won't be long until someone hangs a speaker on their EV to make noise. What sort of goofy sounds will people choose to broadcast to everyone (that do not want to hear it)? I hope this doesn't catch on.

Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
This was inevitable. I was joking with friends recently that it probably won't be long until someone hangs a speaker on their EV to make noise. What sort of goofy sounds will people choose to broadcast to everyone (that do not want to hear it)? I this doesn't catch on.
This is all so silly. It reminds me of what a dear friend (who rode a BMW bike) said about Harleys: the best way to turn gas into noise without the side effect of horsepower. I get the value of noise for a motorcycle, but for a car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts