• Moved to earlier week (M50)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bumped to later week (e35/e40)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Build Week 20 (May 2023) Support Group

9K views 153 replies 20 participants last post by  waitingonBabyBlue 
#1 ·
Thought I'd start this.
I'm currently at status 111. The Genius line tells me it's scheduled for build week 20.
Anyone else here scheduled for BW 20?

#4 ·
@RedKloud, you might want to put the usual week support poll in the OP?

#8 · (Edited)
Thanks didn't know this was a thing. I checked and I'm just seeing "" cause I'm still at code 112.

My dealership found out for me and I'm scheduled for Week 18 (5/1 - 5/7). Didn't see a Week 18 Support group =(

#15 ·
Just want to throw this out there, just given there aren't a lot of us out there, would it be more helpful if we consolidate the build tracking to build month. The build date can change until the day it is built. So instead of following multiple threads, it would be helpful if we can see how all the cars scheduled for May is progressing.

#26 ·
Looking ahead, if the car is built and reaches the port on schedule, these are the ships that are scheduled for Bremerhaven -> Port Hueneme for the month of May:

Morning Lynn (W&W) - Depart May 11 - Arrive June 11
Tugela (W&W) - Depart May 27 - Arrive June 22

Volans Leader (NYK) - Depart May 17 - Arrive June 14
Grand Dolphin (NYK) - Depart May 25 - Arrive June 19

#28 ·
These are the shipping lines that BMW uses (based on info in other threads) and links to their websites:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.