• Moved to earlier week (M50)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bumped to later week (e35/e40)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Build Week 20 (May 2023) Support Group

9K views 153 replies 20 participants last post by  waitingonBabyBlue 
#1 ·
Thought I'd start this.
I'm currently at status 111. The Genius line tells me it's scheduled for build week 20.
Anyone else here scheduled for BW 20?

#46 ·
Been at the port since 5/10 waiting on a ride to the West Coast. Graceful Leader docked today and Volans leader docks on the 18th. Hoping to get out this week, but If not Grande Dolphin and Tugela dock next week also heading to Port Hueneme.

Dealer said to expect the car late June \ early July so fingers crossed.

Has anyone seen Status code 195 "selected for shipment" assigned to a car or is it more realistic to see an update once the car is actually on a ship?

#48 ·
People in the Week 18 thread are being told 4 - 6 week wait for a ship per BMW Genius. Well see what happens, this might be reality or BMW's scripted timeline so people don't continuously call and ask for updates. Time will tell....

#50 ·
Pure guess on the part of the "Genius."

Reactions: Meshki
#54 ·
Not necessarily. However, you can pull the production date (the date it will leave the plant) from the MyGarage site.

Reactions: Meshki
#56 · (Edited)
Flipped to in transit this morning!! Total days at port 9.

Either on the graceful leader or Volans leader. I'll call genius today to confirm.

She is on the Volans Leader - eta June 14

#61 ·
Those of us on the Volans Leader we just passed the Azores. Next stop Panama Canal ETA 6/4/2023

Reactions: RedKloud
#63 ·
I was there for 10 days and on day 11 it flipped to in transit. Are you going east or west coast?

#68 ·
This is where I’m not sure if I’m gonna be on a NJ/NY ship or a Baltimore one, I’m right outside Philadelphia in NJ I’d suspect Baltimore as it’s closer but I don’t know.

#70 ·
The Grand Dolphin chugged around in circles several miles off the Bremerhaven coast late last week, presumably waiting for room at the port to dock. Finally docked on Thursday (I believe), spent a couple of days in Bremerhaven in 2 distinct locations within the port and left for Southhampton late yesterday. I believe the Grand Dolphin is ultimately headed to California and am hoping my future ride is on board. Apparently status change takes about 2 days from In Port back to In Transit from date of sail. Looking forward to trying to actually catch a live glimpse of the Grand Dolphin via the Southhampton web cam in a couple of days, assuming I get confirmation that it's my boat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.