Premium Member
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the holding pattern!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hi is this the “I will eventually be moving to week 36+“ group?

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: Ilektriksky

·
Registered
i4M50
325 Posts
I hate this for you, but I'm also still glad to see the M50 VIN #s go up each week!! Hopefully they pushed everyone out and left 33 open to do some clean up. Fingers crossed you get bumped back in once they figure this mess out!

Reactions: Ilektriksky and ssh

·
Registered
45 Posts
I haven't responded in the poll, yet. I am sure that I will be bumped to this week (or later), but no one can confirm it.

• Sad
Reactions: ssh and sizeej

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was Week 35 for a US bound i4 40 non M and now I'm bumped back to Order Received......ugg

• Angry
Reactions: ssh

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got bumped to week 35 this morning from week 32.

Coming from week 12, 13, 15, 25, 31, 32, 35.

Still holding for my i4 M50.

• Sad
Reactions: ssh

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got bumped to week 35 this morning from week 32.

Coming from week 12, 13, 15, 25, 31, 32, 35.

Still holding for my i4 M50.
Interestingly somebody in the Facebook group got bumped from 35 to 32 (not joking).....I'm checking to see if he's getting a 40 or 50. Maybe this really is a lack of parts for the 50??

·
Registered
2023 i4 M50, Sunset Orange Metallic ... "Oh, that Chris Brynner!"
7 Posts
Interestingly somebody in the Facebook group got bumped from 35 to 32 (not joking).....I'm checking to see if he's getting a 40 or 50. Maybe this really is a lack of parts for the 50??
Do they have a VIN yet? When I called yesterday the agent said I was scheduled CW 31 even though it was CW 32 as of a week before. But then today I was told CW 35. I think there are a few people staffing the phones who have no idea what they're doing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do they have a VIN yet? When I called yesterday the agent said I was scheduled CW 31 even though it was CW 32 as of a week before. But then today I was told CW 35. I think there are a few people staffing the phones who have no idea what they're doing.
he's getting a 40 not a 50. He went from build week 35 to 32 to "no build week assigned" all in a few days. WEIRD!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just got confirmation from my dealership that my build is scheduled for week 35!
congrats....based on what's going on in the last few days don't be surprised if your build week changes suddenly.... fingers 🤞🏼 for you

·
Registered
i4M50
325 Posts
he's getting a 40 not a 50. He went from build week 35 to 32 to "no build week assigned" all in a few days. WEIRD!
Are you talking about the James guy? He is in the i4M50 forum and just posted
"used the call back option on BMW chat" and they told him he was in production two days ago but doesn't state anything about a vin.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are you talking about the James guy? He is in the i4M50 forum and just posted
"used the call back option on BMW chat" and they told him he was in production two days ago but doesn't state anything about a vin.
no this guy is in Washington state getting a 40

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hello future week 36ers, it's me, the ghost of Christmas future.

Or maybe the ghost of hoping we get our cars by Christmas.

·
Registered
2023(order), i4Edrive40, SanRemoGreen, CognacSensatec, 18"GunmetalGrey, Premium, HUD, LaserLight, HK
37 Posts
I was Week 35 for a US bound i4 40 non M and now I'm bumped back to Order Received......ugg
I was bumped back to Order Received for 1 day and then back to "Scheduled" and week 36 (was previously 32 and before that 31)

• Sad
Reactions: Elle BMW

·
Registered
572 Posts
We week 36ers can only hope all their cars get built so they can stay off our lawn.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Also, can the "got bumped" people please change their vote to "no". That is, unless you were at one time assigned week 35 and were moved later. We're doing a science.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Also, can the "got bumped" people please change their vote to "no". That is, unless you were at one time assigned week 35 and were moved later. We're doing a science.
And a seance… death of a dream…

1 - 20 of 123 Posts