BMW i4 Forum banner

Is your build week 38?

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m build week 38 and I think the OP of the original week 38 support group got bumped so I thought I’d create this one with a poll.

Vote & Comment as you please. Here’s hoping we all get some good news in the next couple of weeks!🤞🏼
Font Rectangle Music Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Now, I regret not setting up the notifications. I just checked (0940 Pacific Time) and I HAVE A VIN!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
And I see I was bumped up to W37. Good luck, Everyone!

·
Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
3,530 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: FlipDaddy and ssh

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well look at that... two week 38 support groups. I've already ranted in the other one. Might as well join the queue here with some dignity then 🤝

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Checked this morning…still 112. Surprised to see only 4 have voted Yes to build week 38 though. Hopefully no setbacks

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats!!!
what notifications do you mean? Are you able to setup notifications through bmw?
You can set up a script to send notifications via email/text of status changes. The options are mentioned a few times. I think this might be one of the better posts for setting it up:

• Love
  • Helpful
Reactions: adsehgal and ssh

·
Super Moderator
i4M50
468 Posts
learned something from the Genius line today.

111 means you're in "Requested build week" - easier to move around...not a confirmed build slot.
112 means you're in "Confirmed build week" - if they must move you our of this build slot they will have to return you to the "order received" que to be able to reschedule you.

Just a FYI for those who may "think" they are in a build week but still in status 111.

• Helpful
Reactions: ˈJo͞onyər

·
Registered
777 Posts
"Confirmed build week"
Is that really a thing at BMW? What am I going to do with the four M50s they have already confirmed they have built me while waiting for the fifth? Are they all going to arrive together? 😍

• Haha
Reactions: edb, sizeej and ssh

·
Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
3,530 Posts
Is that really a thing at BMW? What am I going to do with the four M50s they have already confirmed they have built me while waiting for the fifth? Are they all going to arrive together? 😍
Think they know what the word means?

• Haha
Reactions: edb and J_P

·
Registered
25 Posts
Still 112. Two grey cars have gotten vins, maybe they don’t have blue paint this week.

·
Super Moderator
i4M50
468 Posts
only sharing what I was told as of the difference between 111 and 112. I'm assuming 112 status does make it harder for the planner to move but they still move them a lot apparently. lol

Reactions: J_P
1 - 20 of 133 Posts