BMW i4 Forum banner

Is your build week 38?

Build Week 38 Support Group (New with Poll)

14K views 167 replies 33 participants last post by  jojack30 
Is that really a thing at BMW? What am I going to do with the four M50s they have already confirmed they have built me while waiting for the fifth? Are they all going to arrive together? 😍
Think they know what the word means?

• Haha
Reactions: edb and J_P
Just received my VIN number for this morning and status shows production has started.
What's your prodDate?

Where do I find the prodDate? The status on my BMW just says production starts today.

To see my prodDate, this only worked when I clicked "Inspect" before logging into My Vehicles. Then once on My Vehicles page, click Network, Fetch, etc. For the details on the right side, it was under "Responses."
Yes... or you can refresh the page after opening it.

By the way, the iOS/iPadOS Web Inspector app is stellar for this if you use an iPhone or iPad to visit MyGarage.

Reactions: artp and LungDoc
I just went to UDE yesterday and there were at least 25 or so M50’s in the “track”. So many in one place and we’re out here waiting for scraps.
They were manufactured before the war for this purpose. You want one that’s been driven like that for most of the year?

Still waiting at Production Begins with production date of 9/23, is that normal?
You’ll likely start to move tomorrow…

Reactions: jojack30
My car is in Quality check so it looks like my proddate of 9/22 was accurate. Now comes the wait for shipment. I'm in NJ right near the port so hopefully it arrives soon.
Took about 2 weeks from Released to on a boat for me...

Reactions: artp
My status is “in transit” as of this morning. I’ll call BMW Genius later today to ask about which ship.

Arc Integrity left Bremerhaven yesterday and has stops at Balt, Charleston, Brunswick, and finally Galveston. Hopeful that I'm on this ship. Any others flip to "in transit" with port destinations for Arc Integrity?
It's usually at least 2 days after departure, but hope your ship gets following seas... ;)

Confirmed with Genius: Brooklands is en route in the Atlantic. I live in Atlanta, so no idea how long it will take from Baltimore to Brunswick, but at least it's on the way. Congrats to my fellow passengers on this ship!
Can be as little as a day, but it depends on the berths. The Donington toddled around the Atlantic for two days waiting for other ships to offload.

Reactions: Steeplejack
Mine shows "at the port" - can it be destination port? My dealership said it is to arrive yesterday.
Yes, it can be. It goes back to "At the port" when it arrives in the US.

Reactions: joesat
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.