BMW i4 Forum banner

Is your build week 39?

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
The anticipation was killing me so I broke down and called yesterday (trying to wait until Friday to call). Still week 39 for now...

• Haha
Reactions: linerjoe

·
Registered
689 Posts
The anticipation was killing me so I broke down and called yesterday (trying to wait until Friday to call). Still week 39 for now...
Considering the person who got a VIN today has a prod date on the last day of week 39, bump Thursday is going to be in full effect.

• Sad
Reactions: edb

·
Registered
469 Posts
Was bored at lunch, so I went ahead and called in. Still says week 39, which I expected. Genius kept telling me that we're wrong on the forum, that I can be week 39 and still get a VIN next week. :) While I suppose that could happen, it must be quite rare. I told her that I'll verify with her tomorrow when I'm week 40.

• Haha
Reactions: sizeej and edb

·
Registered
67 Posts
Was bored at lunch, so I went ahead and called in. Still says week 39, which I expected. Genius kept telling me that we're wrong on the forum, that I can be week 39 and still get a VIN next week. :) While I suppose that could happen, it must be quite rare. I told her that I'll verify with her tomorrow when I'm week 40.
Sure we can get a VIN next week, after we've all been bumped to Week 40 tomorrow. Not a smart bet.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm going to be proactive and bump myself now. Prove me wrong, BMW.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Interesting that this M50 got in production after stripping options. It still has PAP, so maybe DAPP is the holdup? I’d give that up in a heartbeat if that meant getting my car a few months sooner.
I've never had DAPP and they Bump Me Weekly.

·
Registered
689 Posts
On the bright side, 11 of 21 got VINs, which is the best I've seen on these threads. On the other hand, 2 M50s. I think most of us who are going to get bumped are M50s. At that rate maybe we all get VINs in the next 5 weeks. Or maybe next week is an m50 week. Or maybe it isn't. I don't know.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Somehow, we are all always ready for it, yet at the same time we are not ready for it at all!

Reactions: linerjoe

·
Registered
469 Posts
Somehow, we are all always ready for it, yet at the same time we are not ready for it at all!
Accurate statement. Not sure why I’m still annoyed when it’s just expected!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Accurate statement. Not sure why I’m still annoyed when it’s just expected!
Same here...I know it's coming, but I am still actively having to try to not be annoyed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I apologize for being a fresh-faced, dreamy-eyed person with an eDrive40 order coming in here and crashing your party! I really feel for how long it has been for you guys.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I apologize for being a fresh-faced, dreamy-eyed person with an eDrive40 order coming in here and crashing your party! I really feel for how long it has been for you guys.
that happens for e40’s. 😀I’ll look forward to my SRG with Cognac interior!

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Congrats. You have won the lotto! :)

Reactions: dulcie

·
Registered
36 Posts
Didn’t wake up to a VIN so I’m sure I’ll be part of bump Thursday. Calling this afternoon
Assuming the same :(

·
Registered
689 Posts
The only question now is how long I wait before calling.

• Haha
61 - 80 of 94 Posts