BMW i4 Forum banner

Is your build week 40?

201 - 220 of 246 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Week 39 has been a very good week. We had 11 VIN's out of 23 scheduled (from our very limited vantage point). Almost a 50% success rate.

If the remaining 12 get scheduled for Week 40 that gives us ~38 total here on week 40. If we have the same success rate we might get 19 VINs!

Reactions: Corinna and ssh

·
Registered
'23 Mineral White i4 M50
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
Week 39 has been a very good week. We had 11 VIN's out of 23 scheduled (from our very limited vantage point). Almost a 50% success rate.

If the remaining 12 get scheduled for Week 40 that gives us ~38 total here on week 40. If we have the same success rate we might get 19 VINs!
How many of those week 39 were M50?

·
Registered
'23 Mineral White i4 M50
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
  • Sad
Reactions: linerjoe

·
Registered
688 Posts
Well, here I am. I look forward to the week 41 thread that I'll be participating in next Thursday.

Reactions: lazLA

·
Registered
757 Posts
Well, here I am. I look forward to the week 41 thread that I'll be participating in next Thursday.
You're optimistic - what makes you think you will only get bumped a week?! My record is an 11 week bump!

·
Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
3,361 Posts
Hope springs eternal... some are pessimists, some are optimists. Neither has enough evidence to hold their positions, but we all do.

I prefer optimism, so I'll hold out hope for you all!

Reactions: cruzer666

·
Registered
688 Posts
You're optimistic - what makes you think you will only get bumped a week?! My record is an 11 week bump!
I have data to back it up...check my signature.

• Haha
Reactions: J_P

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey all. Long time listener, multiple week bumper.

• Sad
Reactions: ssh

·
Registered
67 Posts
BMW did not prove me wrong. I'm officially bumped to week 40. So I'm proactively bumping myself to week 41. Yes, the data shows they can't build M50s worth squat.

Reactions: Veyrix

·
Registered
'23 Mineral White i4 M50
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
Still week 40!

Reactions: FL M8 and Corinna

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Party is getting bigger, the more of us here, the more VINs we'll get :)

• Haha
Reactions: sizeej and lazLA

·
Registered
Now Skyscraper grey 40. Some day hopefully soon TZ m50
457 Posts
I called the genius line today again for the first time in a week. I'm still at 40. The guy that I talked to seemed so positive that I would get a VIN soon and be right on schedule to get produced. I chalk this up as him either being new and not knowing I have a greater chance of getting bumped next week, someone who's boss told them what to say to a guy w/ no VIN the week or so before or a guy that drink the kool-aid. I do however cling onto hope that they were told a huge number of cars including m50's will get produced in the next few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: sizeej

·
Super Moderator
i4M50
448 Posts
I called the genius line today again for the first time in a week. I'm still at 40. The guy that I talked to seemed so positive that I would get a VIN soon and be right on schedule to get produced. I chalk this up as him either being new and not knowing I have a greater chance of getting bumped next week, someone who's boss told them what to say to a guy w/ no VIN the week or so before or a guy that drink the kool-aid. I do however cling onto hope that they were told a huge number of cars including m50's will get produced in the next few weeks.
I mean....what else is he going to say to get you to hang up the phone! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: edb and sree0077

·
Super Moderator
i4M50
448 Posts
...see you in 7 weeks?
Don't say that!! We need yall to move through on TIME so Techwiz can get his VIN. We do not need congestion in Week 47!

(I'm rooting for @Techwhiz1 over ALL yall!)

• Love
Reactions: ssh and edb
201 - 220 of 246 Posts