BMW i4 Forum banner

Is your build week 40?

161 - 180 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
'23 Mineral White i4 M50
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
@Corinna they typically don't do it until near the end of the week.

Reactions: Corinna

·
Registered
‘17 BMW 330ix
26 Posts
anyone else get from there CA a week 40 order wont be delivered in 2022?

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
If and big if, it gets built in week 40, it should be delivered by end of 2022.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If and big if, it gets built in week 40, it should be delivered by end of 2022.
Quite frankly, at this point, I'd rather delivery happen in 2023, when California's EV tax credit resumes (since no effort is being made to replenish the funds before year-end). The odds of that happening improve every day.

·
Registered
176 Posts
No and that would be a bit strange. Are the port delays getting worse?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Quite frankly, at this point, I'd rather delivery happen in 2023, when California's EV tax credit resumes (since no effort is being made to replenish the funds before year-end). The odds of that happening improve every day.
Where you have seen that it will resume in 2023?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Where you have seen that it will resume in 2023?
The program hasn't been terminated; it has temporarily run out of funds. I could've sworn funds were automatically replenished with the new year, but I can't now find anything to that effect. Here's the best I could find: Frequently Asked Questions | California Clean Fuel Reward . One thing's for sure: it's not retroactive. Take delivery before it gets refunded, too bad.

Reactions: lazLA

·
Registered
'23 Mineral White i4 M50
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Just had someone call me offering an i4 M50 with DAPP/PAP, $10k over MSRP. I asked them if they'd go any lower but I highly doubt it. McKenna BMW in Norwalk CA if anyone is interested...

Reactions: ssh

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just had someone call me offering an i4 M50 with DAPP/PAP, $10k over MSRP. I asked them if they'd go any lower but I highly doubt it. McKenna BMW in Norwalk CA if anyone is interested...
Someone on the Bimmerpost forums is selling an i4 M50 they just picked up for McKenna BMW. Wonder if it's the same one.

·
Registered
'23 Mineral White i4 M50
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Someone on the Bimmerpost forums is selling an i4 M50 they just packed up for McKenna BMW. Wonder if it's the same one.
link to the post? I got a rough description of the car, so can check.

·
Registered
'23 Mineral White i4 M50
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·

·
Registered
'23 Mineral White i4 M50
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
Wow 21 week 40s? I think that may be highest I've seen on a support thread. It's an honor to have created it. Hopefully the M50/eDrive40 portion of the poll will not reflect the recently dismal results.

Reactions: cruzer666 and ssh

·
Registered
BMW X5 45e 2022
179 Posts
Still scheduled for week 40 as of 4:15pm PST. We'll see if it holds.

Reactions: PJS1986

·
Registered
176 Posts
Still scheduled for week 40 as of 4:15pm PST. We'll see if it holds.
Anyone have the Genius Line direct phone number that doesn’t require you to go through all the phone menus? I saw it somewhere on these forums but now can’t locate it.

Reactions: ssh

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Anyone have the Genius Line direct phone number that doesn’t require you to go through all the phone menus? I saw it somewhere on these forums but now can’t locate it.
It’s the same number just press “0” like twelve times, repeatedly. It has “frustrated customer” detection and will route you to an agent.

·
Registered
176 Posts
It’s the same number just press “0” like twelve times, repeatedly. It has “frustrated customer” detection and will route you to an agent.
While true, I also found this in a post to get straight to the electric concierge:

You can directly dial the Electric Concierge, bypassing all that intro stuff: 855-236-1025.

Reactions: cruzer666 and ssh
161 - 180 of 249 Posts