BMW i4 Forum banner

Is your build a week 41?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
165 Posts
Moving my comment to the new and improved thread:

I was assigned a VIN today and my car as been updated to a "Production Begins" Status. Inspecting with the Chrome trick is showing a 10-10-22 ProdDate.

About damn time! 🎉

· Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
165 Posts
I seem to be the only Dravit Grey M50 this week. Got a 10-10-22 date just before the sea of Blue, lol

· Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
165 Posts
My car has officially been dispatched from the factory, 10/10/22 prod date was met. :cool:

For everyone with 10/12 dates, I was in the paint booth three days ago, so it moves pretty fast after that.

· Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
165 Posts
I'm still at production begins. I know I was one of the last people to get a 10/12 assignment so I guess it makes sense but starting to get a bit nervous
Yeah, that seems a little off. I moved to Exterior body assembly begins status 4 days before my 10/10 prod date. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

· Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
165 Posts
I've been "at the port" for about 5 days now. Does this step take time?

· Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
165 Posts
I'm in transit now as well. I have a bay area, CA delivery.

· Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
165 Posts

· Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
165 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised when I was given my VIN# last week and told the build date was 10/14. The Portimao Blue eDrive40 I put a deposit on in May ’22 is on the Dionysos Leader.
You're on the same boat as me. I was told by the Genius line it would reach port of Hueneme (SoCal) by 11/15/22. It's currently in route to the Panama canal with an estimated arrival there on 11/5

· Registered
Dravit Grey i4 M50
165 Posts
I got a call from my dealer (Stevens Creek BMW, San Jose). I was told the Dionysis will hit port on 11/15 and I can expect to be able to pick up my car by the 25th! 🎉

Here's to hoping I don't get dicked around in the buying process, I've heard mixed reports about this dealer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts