BMW i4 Forum banner

Is your build a week 41?

841 - 860 of 962 Posts

· Premium Member
573 Posts
Car still in transit to the dealer, probably Monday it will be at the dealership. I was able to sign up for Electrify America using the prod#-23 promo code and validating with the VIN.

· Registered
2023 BMW i4 M50
318 Posts
Car still in transit to the dealer, probably Monday it will be at the dealership. I was able to sign up for Electrify America using the prod#-23 promo code and validating with the VIN.
Which dealership is car going to? I’m still at the port in status check.

· Registered
193 Posts
My car is now in transit to the dealer. Let's see if it really takes 4 days for the truck to go 400 miles.

Reactions: MzTeaze

· Registered
11 Posts
Car FINALLY made it! It has been so great seeing everyone post about receiving their cars while I’ve been waiting on mine. I wanted to make sure I posted pictures now that it is my turn.

I can also confirm that BMW finance honored the 1.9% pre-order rate (November 2021 order). The dealership can add up to 1% on that.

Attachments

· Premium Member
573 Posts
Which dealership is car going to? I’m still at the port in status check.
Mine is going to NorCal unfortunately (since I’m in the LA area), the dealership had 21 cars inbound, 7 cars per truck. The carrier picked up all the cars from
the VPC but only one truck made it so far. They said the rest will show up next week. A bit frustrating with the holiday week. I have cashier checks that need to be cashed within the next few days too. It is what it is.

· Registered
2023 BMW i4 M50
318 Posts
Mine is going to NorCal unfortunately (since I’m in the LA area), the dealership had 21 cars inbound, 7 cars per truck. The carrier picked up all the cars from
the VPC but only one truck made it so far. They said the rest will show up next week. A bit frustrating with the holiday week. I have cashier checks that need to be cashed within the next few days too. It is what it is.
Dope! The holiday week is certainly making it more challenging. Hope it arrives soon for you.
Mine is still showing at Port. Albeit my dealer is only 75 miles away so maybe same day drop off today/tomorrow?

· Registered
19 Posts
My week 41 build went In Transit yesterday morning from the VPC and was At Dealership late afternoon. New Century BMW.
When do you pick it up?

· Registered
Now Skyscraper grey 40. Some day hopefully soon TZ m50
591 Posts
Car FINALLY made it! It has been so great seeing everyone post about receiving their cars while I’ve been waiting on mine. I wanted to make sure I posted pictures now that it is my turn.

I can also confirm that BMW finance honored the 1.9% pre-order rate (November 2021 order). The dealership can add up to 1% on that.
Did yours come over on the Doddington?

· Registered
652 Posts
When do you pick it up?
I’m actually passing on the car. When PAP came back to the eDrive40 I switched to that. My eDrive40 build is week 45 and currently at the port in Germany. The M50 that just arrived at the dealership is up for grabs as far as I know.

· Registered
193 Posts
Car has arrived at dealership. Only took one day to get there. Alas, for various reasons related to Thanksgiving madness, I won't be able to take delivery until Friday. But I do have some pictures my CA sent me.
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Grille Hood
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Hood

· Premium Member
573 Posts
Car has arrived at dealership. Only took one day to get there. Alas, for various reasons related to Thanksgiving madness, I won't be able to take delivery until Friday. But I do have some pictures my CA sent me.
View attachment 18888 View attachment 18890
View attachment 18889
That’s rough! But it looks good! Did you status update on my garage to “At the dealership”?
Also, the reason they can’t deliver it to you is because the car has to go through predelivery inspection. If nobody that does that is working, you’re out of luck.

· Registered
193 Posts
That’s rough! But it looks good! Did you status update on my garage to “At the dealership”?
Also, the reason they can’t deliver it to you is because the car has to go through predelivery inspection. If nobody that does that is working, you’re out of luck.
Yes, My Garage updated to "At the dealership." My CA is also taking a few days off. I could get it a day or two sooner if I insisted, but hey what's a few more days after one and a half years? (And gives me time to shop around my trade in.)

Reactions: cruzer666

· Registered
193 Posts
I just noticed the car does not have a spoiler (which I'm fine with). I guess that's a datapoint.

· Registered
Now Skyscraper grey 40. Some day hopefully soon TZ m50
591 Posts
That’s odd, I thought all M50 had spoilers?
The do on the configurator but IRL they don't get put on unless you specifically order one. I think the most I would do on my m50 would be a lip spoiler, and I kind of prefer a bodycolor one unless I had a bunch of CF parts on my car, then maybe CF.

841 - 860 of 962 Posts