• Got bumped to week 44 or later

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I was week 43 and got a VIN!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
5.0 V8 Range Rover, Smart Roadster
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please allow me to be the first to say - get your collective fingers out and get building, BMW! Week 43, bah. Get ON with it!!

Super Moderator
i4M50
Thats October. I sure hope they have consistency down in September so there is less movement in October! I'd like to see a trend of VINs for each build scheduled in that week, not 1/2 or a 1/3 and the rest being bumped.

Reactions: Squirrel1974

Registered
2022 i4 M Sport, Portimao Blue
Please allow me to be the first to say - get your collective fingers out and get building, BMW! Week 43, bah. Get ON with it!!
I wouldn't put too much stock in the build week... mine was built in week 24 and has been sitting at the Port of Cuxhaven with a Stop Sale on it ever sice... at this rate, you might even get yours before I do!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On the upside, Cuxhaven is lovely. 馃槀

Reactions: i4m50Norway

Registered
Just saying hi, to members of my latest support group. Do we have something we hold when we want to speak?

Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
Just saying hi, to members of my latest support group. Do we have something we hold when we want to speak?
Your keyboard and mouse/trackpad?

Registered
Your keyboard and mouse/trackpad?
I was hoping for a log or a cuddly toy 馃様

I was also promised an i4 for July, but I'll settle for a shared log or cuddly toy at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: Faija

Super Moderator
I was hoping for a log or a cuddly toy 馃様

I was also promised an i4 for July, but I'll settle for a shared log or cuddly toy at this stage.
Well鈥 sure鈥 here you go!
Tail Fashion accessory Art Tool Claw

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A firm grip around the neck of a BMW manager, perchance? I could get behind that. 馃榿

• Haha
  • Helpful
Reactions: J_P and ssh

Registered
i4 M50 - Saphirschwarz - 18"
A firm grip around the neck of a BMW manager, perchance? I could get behind that. 馃榿
Hello I am from Belgium and I am in week 43.
I went twice to 111 and back to 105, that was in March and April. Now I am still in the same status for 4 months.

There is no guarantee I will be in week 43 of course after we all know what is happening with the Just in Time stock at BMW AG.

Of course I know that Europe and US is different in orders and deliveries but be aware that if you are scheduled in week 43, it's.not sure..... But it can go both ways, earlier (what we all hope) or couple of weeks later.

I ordered 31/12/2021 so if I get the car in Nov or Dec, I know I will be a lucky guy.

My colleague who ordered an e40 the same day (I ordered the M50) , will certainly not be in 2022 as he is not part of the quota in Belgium

Registered
2008 BMW E91 325D ---> 2022 (hopefully) BMW i4 M50
Hi everyone, just arrived having been bumped from Week 42!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi everyone, just arrived having been bumped from Week 42!
I've gone the other way - from 43 to 42! I don't suppose it'll make much difference in the end anyway, we'll all be bumped again.

Registered
I'm surprised they are rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic so soon when they normally leave it to the last minute to disappoint people.

I'm thinking of putting up a poll - This behaviour suggests:
  1. BMW have finally got to grips with the manufacturing process and can now fine tune production dates with 100% reliability.
  2. BMW are now producing so few i4s that the staff are really bored and are filling in time by seeing how many production date changes they can make to a customer's car before week 43.

• Haha

Super Moderator
I'm surprised they are rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic so soon when they normally leave it to the last minute to disappoint people.

I'm thinking of putting up a poll - This behaviour suggests:
  1. BMW have finally got to grips with the manufacturing process and can now fine tune production dates with 100% reliability.
  2. BMW are now producing so few i4s that the staff are really bored and are filling in time by seeing how many production date changes they can make to a customer's car before week 43.
Given the movement we're seeing on the board, I lean towards 1. But, 2 is always possible!

Registered
Given the movement we're seeing on the board, I lean towards 1. But, 2 is always possible!
It's was too difficult to get across a sufficient level of bitter sarcasm in option 1 馃槖

• Haha
Reactions: ssh

Registered
2008 BMW E91 325D ---> 2022 (hopefully) BMW i4 M50
I've just been bumped to Week 44, still status 111 so expect more bumps ahead.

Registered
2023 i4 edrive40
I might be build week 43 or 44 based on the prediction at my local dealer. So unsure though.

ETA: confirmed week 43 based on Genius review. So stay tuned.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts