Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Got jumped to an earlier week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm here to snoop and hit buttons

Votes: 15 44.1%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Like many of you here, I finally got a VIN and jumped to Status 150 over the weekend. Can't believe it finally feels real!

Reactions: ssh

· Registered
31 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Thanks ssh!

My production date is 11-15-2022

Reactions: ssh

· Registered
31 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
I just moved into Exterior Body Assembly. Anyone know how many days this usually takes? I'm still scheduled for 11/16 production date.

· Registered
31 Posts
I’m out of here at last! Next stop Bremerhaven!

Wow, your specs look nearly identical to mine! That's awesome!
Just wondering how are you getting so quickly when you ordered it this past August? I'm just jealous!
- ///MESH

· Registered
31 Posts
I'm moving right along...made it to Quality Check.

· Registered
31 Posts
Not sure how it happened so fast but I moved from Quality Check to Dispatched From Factory in just one day. I'm not complaining!

What are the chances I can get it by the end of the year?

I'm sure this has been ask before but can anyone tell me how I figure out what ship my car may be on when it leaves port?

· Registered
31 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
That is what I thought - 2 months ago when I got my VIN, then finally got built, and then sat for over 4 weeks after being built!
I got a feeling I may be in the same situation as you. I'm out of the factory but no word if I've made it to port.

· Registered
31 Posts
Looks like I've joined a few of you and made it to port this morning.
Not sure how long I'll be there before heading over the pond (I'm guessing to Baltimore).
I'd be interested to hear if anyone can guess which ship I may get on.

· Registered
31 Posts
I'm still sitting at the port. Hope I move to In Transit soon. Would love to be on a ship going to Baltimore in the next couple days.

· Registered
31 Posts
I moved to In Transit as of this morning. Do you think I made it onto the ARC Defender, or some ship that left the day before for Baltimore?

· Registered
31 Posts
My dealer just told me I made it onto the Donington. Really hope it gets delivered before the end of the year.

· Registered
31 Posts
Mine just arrived at the dealership today! Website was lagging cause it said it was in transit for just one day. It'll be prepped over the weekend and I'll get it in a couple days. OMG, it's finally here!

Grille Vehicle Hood Car Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

1 - 15 of 15 Posts