• I'm here to snoop and hit buttons

Votes: 14 42.4%
61 - 80 of 154 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Auf wiedersehen, bumped to week 48...

· Registered
26 Posts
I'm moving right along...made it to Quality Check.

· Registered
i4 M50
42 Posts
Stuck on quality check for the 3rd day now I believe.

· Registered
2023 BMW i4 M50 Portimao Blue Metallic, Cognac Perforated SensaTec, Shadowline M Sport, 19" 859M AS
81 Posts
MADE IT TO BREMERHAVEN!
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle

· Registered
2023 BMW i4 M50 Portimao Blue Metallic, Cognac Perforated SensaTec, Shadowline M Sport, 19" 859M AS
81 Posts
The Grand Duke is still in port. Hopefully, they just drove my car to the ship instead of parking it once it got off the train!

Ecoregion Map Slope Line Urban design

· Registered
i4 M50
42 Posts
3 days in 155. Finally 182 this morning.

Attachments

· Registered
26 Posts
Not sure how it happened so fast but I moved from Quality Check to Dispatched From Factory in just one day. I'm not complaining!

What are the chances I can get it by the end of the year?

I'm sure this has been ask before but can anyone tell me how I figure out what ship my car may be on when it leaves port?

· Registered
81 Posts
Not sure how it happened so fast but I moved from Quality Check to Dispatched From Factory in just one day. I'm not complaining!

What are the chances I can get it by the end of the year?

I'm sure this has been ask before but can anyone tell me how I figure out what ship my car may be on when it leaves port?
Where are you? Or more specifically, where is your dealer located?

· Registered
26 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Reactions: ssh

· Registered
81 Posts
Canton, Ohio

Don’t forget to call the Genius line (844) 443-6487 a couple days after you’ve left port to confirm which ship you are on or talk to your CA at the dealership.

Reactions: ///MESH

· Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,813 Posts
Don’t forget to call the Genius line (844) 443-6487 a couple days after you’ve left port to confirm which ship you are on or talk to your CA at the dealership.
You can call as soon as you flip to “In transit.”

· Registered
137 Posts
Anyone know when you actually flip to In Transit? Is it when you get on the ship? When the ship leaves the port? Or later when it is already on the ocean?

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
Anyone know when you actually flip to In Transit? Is it when you get on the ship? When the ship leaves the port? Or later when it is already on the ocean?
~2 days after the ship leaves port.

Reactions: edb

· Registered
137 Posts
Good to know...I can stop checking every few hours waiting to see if I am on the ship at port right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ssh and prmow

· Registered
i4 M50
42 Posts
190 🤩

Attachments

Reactions: ssh

· Registered
52 Posts
My status flipped to In Transit this morning and I called Genius. They don’t have the ship name yet in their system but seeing that the only ship scheduled to leave for the west coast today is the Grand Duke, I’m assuming that’s the ship I’m on? I, too have read somewhere that Genius will have the ship name after being In Transit for a couple of days.

· Super Moderator
5,813 Posts
My status flipped to In Transit this morning and I called Genius. They don’t have the ship name yet in their system but seeing that the only ship scheduled to leave for the west coast today is the Grand Duke, I’m assuming that’s the ship I’m on? I, too have read somewhere that Genius will have the ship name after being In Transit for a couple of days.
You probably are on a ship that departed a couple days ago.

Reactions: ElectraLV
61 - 80 of 154 Posts