BMW i4 Forum banner
181 - 200 of 213 Posts

· Registered
M50 San Remo Green, Cognac, '86 911 Targa, A36 Bonanza
70 Posts
Docked in Bayonne side. We will never know what caused the initial holding for 4 days in the English Channel. I sent an email to the shipping company but did not get any response.
Should have car in a couple of weeks. Needs the audio module exchange.

· Registered
2023 i4M50 Brooklyn Grey, Red V Leather, DAPP, PAP, LaserLights, 19"
552 Posts
Docked in Bayonne side. We will never know what caused the initial holding for 4 days in the English Channel. I sent an email to the shipping company but did not get any response.
Should have car in a couple of weeks. Needs the audio module exchange.
I've already flipped back to "At the Port." MyBMW seems to be updating faster.

The Normandy cruise could have been weather related, they couldn't get to the dock too soon, or too many other reasons to identify or list. Final arrival was not too far behind original expectation. At least it didn't go the way of the Felicity Ace.

· Registered
M5 to i4M50 Tanzanite Blue, Tacora Red Leather, Aluminum with mesh effect, loaded
49 Posts
Galaxy Leader is off the coast of Puerto Vallarta. Getting closer!
...and we are now in the port and ready to off-load! I was actually in Oxnard a couple weeks ago and took a detour to check out Port Hueneme. Pretty cool to see these giant floating parking lots dock and lower a ramp while a fleet of "valet parkers" drives them off one by one. Looks like a bunch of us will finally have our cars within the next week or two!

· Registered
552 Posts
...and we are now in the port and ready to off-load! I was actually in Oxnard a couple weeks ago and took a detour to check out Port Hueneme. Pretty cool to see these giant floating parking lots dock and lower a ramp while a fleet of "valet parkers" drives them off one by one. Looks like a bunch of us will finally have our cars within the next week or two!
I've been at the destination port (Tokyo Car @Bayonne, NJ) for a week now. Unclear how many of us are part of the 0065480300 Receiver retrofit, but I'm one of them. My CA thinks minor delay. It's only a short truck ride to Allentown, PA. So close.

· Registered
M5 to i4M50 Tanzanite Blue, Tacora Red Leather, Aluminum with mesh effect, loaded
49 Posts
I've been at the destination port (Tokyo Car @Bayonne, NJ) for a week now. Unclear how many of us are part of the 0065480300 Receiver retrofit, but I'm one of them. My CA thinks minor delay. It's only a short truck ride to Allentown, PA. So close.
Frustrating to know it's around the corner but not your to take yet. Hopefully it delivers soon!

· Registered
552 Posts
Frustrating to know it's around the corner but not your to take yet. Hopefully it delivers soon!
My meeting with CA this afternoon didn't give me warm feelings about the 0065480300 retrofit. Parts availability - shock! It's reported to be a simple plug in, once you have the part, but availability is unknown. My work order has been cut by the VPC (almost a week ago), but no estimated completion date. Sigh!

· Registered
97 Posts
yep! I now show at the port in my garage. Fingers are crossed I am not caught up in the RAM module issue. So close….

· Registered
49 Posts
yep! I now show at the port in my garage. Fingers are crossed I am not caught up in the RAM module issue. So close….
Yeah I saw that too! Hopefully just a fluke in My Garage. I ran my VIN in BMW Recall Details Tool and it doesn't show any recalls so, with any luck, we'll be taking delivery next week.

· Registered
49 Posts
..and it's finally at my dealer!!!

Sadly I can't get there until Monday but will pick it up bright and early and take it straight over to get PPF and ceramic coating so it won't be gracing my driveway until next Friday.

· Registered
6 Posts
..and it's finally at my dealer!!!

Sadly I can't get there until Monday but will pick it up bright and early and take it straight over to get PPF and ceramic coating so it won't be gracing my driveway until next Friday.
Awesome news! Mine arrived at Hueneme on the 16th and still appears to be "At Port" though there doesn't appear to be any open recalls for it so hopefully it's any day that it goes back to "In Transit"

Reactions: Beaver Cheese

· Registered
49 Posts
Awesome news! Mine arrived at Hueneme on the 16th and still appears to be "At Port" though there doesn't appear to be any open recalls for it so hopefully it's any day that it goes back to "In Transit"
Hopefully any day now for you depending on where you are. Your dealer should be able to tell you when they expect it to be delivered to them.

· Registered
49 Posts
Well look what I got!!!! It's been a long wait (since April) but I know many on this forum have waited much much longer. I do hope the rest of you week 49ers that haven't taken delivery yet will soon!

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

· Registered
25 Posts
Well look what I got!!!! It's been a long wait (since April) but I know many on this forum have waited much much longer. I do hope the rest of you week 49ers that haven't taken delivery yet will soon!
Congrats! Are you SoCal or NorCal? Do you know what vessel you were on? I was on the Galaxy Leader that arrived on 1/16, but I'm still showing "at the port". Just need the car to get on a truck and drive up to Modesto! CA said it should be here by the end of the month.

· Registered
49 Posts
Congrats! Are you SoCal or NorCal? Do you know what vessel you were on? I was on the Galaxy Leader that arrived on 1/16, but I'm still showing "at the port". Just need the car to get on a truck and drive up to Modesto! CA said it should be here by the end of the month.
I was also on the Galaxy Leader and am in LA so I assume a much quicker drive. I'm sure you're pacing the floor at this point but hopefully the wait will be worth it for you. Green on red is a nice combo!

181 - 200 of 213 Posts