BMW i4 Forum banner
201 - 213 of 213 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
I was also on the Galaxy Leader and am in LA so I assume a much quicker drive. I'm sure you're pacing the floor at this point but hopefully the wait will be worth it for you. Green on red is a nice combo!
What's another week or two at this point, right? I just have to keep pushing out my PPF appointment, but those guys are cool about it.

· Registered
2023 i4M50 Brooklyn Grey, Red V Leather, DAPP, PAP, LaserLights, 19"
552 Posts
I've been at the destination port (Tokyo Car @Bayonne, NJ) for a week now. Unclear how many of us are part of the 0065480300 Receiver retrofit, but I'm one of them. My CA thinks minor delay. It's only a short truck ride to Allentown, PA. So close.
Recall status tool just flipped to "closed" this evening. (Arrived NYC 10Jan, Recall closed 24Jan.) During a Genius call this morning, I mentioned I was looking for a birthday present. Think they were listening? Gettin' closer!

· Registered
23 Posts
After 15 months, picked it up this weekend / so much fun driving and learning all the operating features forgot to post a picture. Love the adaptive cruise control for freeway slow and go driving / the open the trunk foot kick works / came with the 11/2022 software / dealer kept to the original deal perfectly / so far only charged at a slow rate and have days to commute before needing to charge. It is so well worth the wait. And sending very best wishes to those who are still waiting or got an earlier make with recall issues.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille

· Registered
M50 San Remo Green, Cognac, '86 911 Targa, A36 Bonanza
70 Posts
Recall status tool just flipped to "closed" this evening. (Arrived NYC 10Jan, Recall closed 24Jan.) During a Genius call this morning, I mentioned I was looking for a birthday present. Think they were listening? Gettin' closer!

Just noticed my M50 switched to closed. So the 2 week wait at port was for the module install. Now to wait for a truck. 4 hours from dealer. Not going to find out from MyBMW. The car is going to be at the dealer before MyBMW changes.

· Registered
552 Posts
For my car, MyBMW just switched to In Transit, just one day after the VIN Recall tool showed Closed for the RAM issue. Seems that MyBMW is updating faster. I know that doesn't mean that it's actually on the truck, but it has been released by the VPC. Short trip from NYC to Allentown, PA once it get on the truck.

· Registered
552 Posts
Very nice for you Todd. Weather is going to be reasonably nice for the pick up. No rain.
Have fun with it
Probably won't make the pick up 'till Monday. Held up on moving some $ until the recall cleared. Then, boom!, the car is at the dealer. Difficult to get cashier's checks for $80k on the weekend, even if the dealer can prep & charge it in time. After 14 months, you'd think I could have more patience.

201 - 213 of 213 Posts