BMW i4 Forum banner
161 - 180 of 213 Posts

· Registered
2023 i4M50 Brooklyn Grey, Red V Leather, DAPP, PAP, LaserLights, 19"
552 Posts
Well, as reported in another thread, the Tokyo Car is now back on course for NYC! Lost a couple of days
Ecoregion World Map Line Atlas

cruising the Normandy coast (roughly) but new ETA at NYC is 10Jan.

· Registered
2023 i4M50 18" Pirelli all season, mineral white metallic, cognac leather, aluminum mesh trim,
93 Posts
I'm apparently on Asian Dynasty. Vesselfinder stopped updating for me after it passed The Azores.

· Administrator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
7,766 Posts
I'm apparently on Asian Dynasty. Vesselfinder stopped updating for me after it passed The Azores.
Unless you pay, you don't get satellite tracking. You'll see it once it gets close to shore. What's the arrival estimate?

Reactions: SpiritAdriftM

· Registered
2023 i4M50 18" Pirelli all season, mineral white metallic, cognac leather, aluminum mesh trim,
93 Posts
Unless you pay, you don't get satellite tracking. You'll see it once it gets close to shore. What's the arrival estimate?
1/3/23 9am

Reactions: ssh

· Registered
22 Posts
For all you week 49 people: did you all get DAPP on your car (if you ordered it) or was it deleted? I found out today that my car that is supposed to be here in the next couple of weeks doesn't have DAPP, so I will not be taking delivery. I had to look up the VIN on my own and call them to find out. That would have been a terrible and devastating surprise to find out when I go in to pick up the car. Better to find out now I guess so I can help manage the expectations of my autistic son who was has been asking me every day if we could go buy the BMW.

· Registered
552 Posts
For all you week 49 people: did you all get DAPP on your car (if you ordered it) or was it deleted? I found out today that my car that is supposed to be here in the next couple of weeks doesn't have DAPP, so I will not be taking delivery. I had to look up the VIN on my own and call them to find out. That would have been a terrible and devastating surprise to find out when I go in to pick up the car. Better to find out now I guess so I can help manage the expectations of my autistic son who was has been asking me every day if we could go buy the BMW.
My car, an M50, is in transit (production date 5Dec) but the DAPP (S5AU) option I ordered does show when I check the VIN on mdecoder.com.

· Registered
22 Posts
My car, an M50, is in transit (production date 5Dec) but the DAPP (S5AU) option I ordered does show when I check the VIN on mdecoder.com.
My former car was on the same schedule as yours, produced the same day, with the option deleted. Obviously my dealer's fault. I canceled the order. I'm so incredibly angry right now. I have really become emotionally invested the past seven months reading through these forums, seeing pictures of cars, getting excited that mine was coming up soon. I just want to go cry.

· Registered
22 Posts
I called him back and said let me think about it. I don't really care about the adaptive cruise control since I don't drive on the highway. I really need to figure out what the difference is between the standard driving assistant and the "pro" version. They both seem to say the same things. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster.

· Registered
93 Posts

· Registered
552 Posts
......I really need to figure out what the difference is between the standard driving assistant and the "pro" version. They both seem to say the same thing. .....
The citation I have is a bit dated (G15/G20) but seems like it answers your question.
ActiveDrivingAssistantProfessional(SA 5AU)
• SteeringAssistant
• LaneDepartureWarningwith sidecollisionmitigation
• ActiveCruiseControlwith Stop&Gofunction(upto180 km/h)
• Crosstrafficwarningfront
• SpeedLimitAssistant
• EvasionAssistant
• Intersectioncollisionwarning
• AutomaticLaneChange
• EmergencyStopAssistant

DrivingAssistant(SA5AS)(standard)
• BlindSpotCollisionWarning
• Frontcollisionmitigation
• DaytimePedestrianProtection
• LaneDepartureWarning
• Crosstrafficwarningrear
• SpeedLimitInfo

Full post at:Differences between Active Cruise and Driving Assistance Pro?

· Registered
93 Posts
If anyone else is confirmed to be on Asian Dynasty, it has left Newark/NY and headed to Brunswick. Mine is still indicated as In Transit. I doubt it's already on a truck headed to NH already.

· Registered
552 Posts
If anyone else is confirmed to be on Asian Dynasty, it has left Newark/NY and headed to Brunswick. Mine is still indicated as In Transit. I doubt it's already on a truck headed to NH already.
I'm on a different boat, still mid-Atlantic, but it may take a couple of days to update status. Then, customs, VPC, etc. It will be interesting to see if status flips back to at the port, then back to in transit for the truck.

· Registered
25 Posts
For those on the Galaxy Leader, we've made it through the Panama Canal but lost 5 days somewhere as the ETA to Hueneme is now the 16th.

· Registered
93 Posts
I'm on a different boat, still mid-Atlantic, but it may take a couple of days to update status. Then, customs, VPC, etc. It will be interesting to see if status flips back to at the port, then back to in transit for the truck.
Mine flipped today to At Port.

Reactions: Technic and JToddK

· Registered
93 Posts
Well, it was apparently in the port according to the tracking for one day. It's already headed north. I arranged for adoption of my Mineral white m50 on Friday.
At least it's the right port. Congratulations.

Reactions: JToddK
161 - 180 of 213 Posts