• Bumped to another week

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I have nothing better to do

Votes: 12 35.3%
201 - 220 of 250 Posts

· Registered
2023 i4 M50 Brooklyn Gray, DAPP, PAPP, Laser Lights, 19" 859M
14 Posts
we might be on the same ship. I see that Hawaiian Highway (K line) left today and is eventually heading to Brunswick. It's also stopping in Baltimore which is where I believe my SA said their dealership' cars typically arrive.
I got confirmation from my CA that I am on the Hawaiian Highway. If it holds to the schedule it will be in Brunswick on 1/16 (the day after my birthday 😁). It would be great to be driving it before the end of January, but with the various stop sales and recalls that have popped up in the past I am trying to stay prepared for potential delays. My all weather floor mats made it to the dealer today though!

· Registered
2023 i4 M50 Brooklyn Gray, DAPP, PAPP, Laser Lights, 19" 859M
14 Posts
What Stop Sales and/ or recalls are you seeing or hearing about?
Nothing new!!! Sorry, I should have been more clear. In the past (from reading in this forum) there have been people who had to wait while their car was at the VPC or dealer to get a software update or something.

I'm just trying to not get too excited I guess, so then IF something does arise (weather during transit, need to update latest iDrive8 software, whatever) I'm not too disappointed about the delay.

I'll be honest...it's not really working. I'm getting excited.

· Registered
15 Posts
I got confirmation from my CA that I am on the Hawaiian Highway. If it holds to the schedule it will be in Brunswick on 1/16 (the day after my birthday 😁). It would be great to be driving it before the end of January, but with the various stop sales and recalls that have popped up in the past I am trying to stay prepared for potential delays. My all weather floor mats made it to the dealer today though!
Based on seeing my car go to, "in transit," today, with everyone else, I'm assuming I'm on the same ship you are (Hawaiian Highway). I had been mentally prepping myself to take delivery on Singles Awareness Day (aka Valentine's Day), but, with an ETA for Brunswick of 1/16...and my being pretty close to there, I'm holding out hope for a delivery by end of Jan! I'm rather stoked for this, particularly since I just had to feed my 2016 VW Golf R yet another quart of oil today...

· Registered
2023 i4m50 Sunset Orange Metallic
77 Posts
Wife and I took a 2 week transatlantic cruis this past summer. I can only imagine how much fun our cars are having in the 2 weeks they are at sea. Morning buffet, afternoons in the spa, nights with fine dining and I can’t even image the evening show/entertainment is on the ship… so, while we wait through the depths of winter, they have all the fun… 😎

· Registered
21 Posts
Status changed to "In Transit" today. Need to call Genius to find out the vessel to US west coast.

Reactions: ssh

· Registered
21 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
My i4 M50 is currently sitting on a ship out in the Atlantic Ocean on it's way to Baltimore. I found the following site where I can track the progress of the ship live without having to pay a monthly fee. This site you need to set up an account for log in but there is no charge. There is even a satellite link that will give you up to date ship location. Try it. My ship is almost half way to Baltimore and is expected to arrive January 11th. Here is the link: Live AIS Vessel Tracker with Ship and Port Database

· Registered
In transit! 2023 i4 M50, Tanz/Cognac, DAPP, PAP, premium pkg, laserlights, HK sound
45 Posts
Just called the US Genius line. My M50 (production date 12/19/'22) is not associated with any stops-sales orders or holds, is now due to arrive at Brunswick, GA on 17 Jan (1 day slip), and is onboard the Hawaiian Highway which looks like it's currently in Zeebrugge, Belgium. Smooth sailing!
Map Nature World Atlas Slope

· Registered
In transit! 2023 i4 M50, Tanz/Cognac, DAPP, PAP, premium pkg, laserlights, HK sound
45 Posts
I've noticed several in this thread have their vehicles on the Hawaiian Highway so I'd thought I'd engage full geek mode and share what I found regarding its status:

Previous port: Southampton, GB (departed 1/2 @ 09:47 LT)
Current speed/position: anchored in Zeebrugge, Belgium
Time in port: 1 day, 17 hours (arrived 1/3 @ 0:33 LT) (edited to correct CDT to LT conversion)
Next Destination: Baltimore, MD
Draught (draft): 9.7m (was 9.1m, so rough estimate by the size, took on about 4.5 million kg or about 10 million pounds)
Weather and comments: Today, winds are gusting to 40 MPH in the English Channel but that's not stopping even larger ships like the Santos Express (draft: 11.7m)

I'll continue to update as events warrant if anyone is interested. I've set an alert for when the ship departs Zeebrugge.

· Registered
2023 i4m50 Sunset Orange Metallic
77 Posts
I've noticed several in this thread have their vehicles on the Hawaiian Highway so I'd thought I'd engage full geek mode and share what I found regarding its status:

Previous port: Southampton, GB (departed 1/2 @ 09:47 LT)
Current speed/position: anchored in Zeebrugge, Belgium
Time in port: 1 day, 17 hours (arrived 1/3 @ 0:33 LT) (edited to correct CDT to LT conversion)
Next Destination: Baltimore, MD
Draught (draft): 9.7m (was 9.1m, so rough estimate by the size, took on about 4.5 million kg or about 10 million pounds)
Weather and comments: Today, winds are gusting to 40 MPH in the English Channel but that's not stopping even larger ships like the Santos Express (draft: 11.7m)

I'll continue to update as events warrant if anyone is interested. I've set an alert for when the ship departs Zeebrugge.
Full details and free tracking…

· Registered
45 Posts
Full details and free tracking…

That's a good one. This one has some additional information, too:

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 · (Edited)
Update for those on the galaxy leader headed to the west coast. Looks like we are on the Caribbean/Atlantic side of Panama.
World Ecoregion Map Line Slope

· Registered
21 Posts
Me too. Hmmm.
Mine also got switched back to at port next day 01/03 from "in-transit". Vessel Auriga Leader left Bremerhaven on 01/06 and i thought my car would be on that but status in mygarage didn't update yet. So i called up genius. They told the car reached port only on 01/06 and is awaiting to be picked by the next vessel. Currently it is unassigned. Looks like the status in mygarage was not correct. Could be due to holidays and car was between factory and port on hold.

Anyways the next vessel to west coast is "Themis (WW)" set to depart on 14 January.

201 - 220 of 250 Posts