• Bumped to another week

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I have nothing better to do

Votes: 12 35.3%
241 - 250 of 250 Posts

· Registered
2023 i4m50 Sunset Orange Metallic
77 Posts
I am in the Washington DC area so my M50 came on the same ship as yours (Hawaiian Highway). My status flipped last Saturday to In Transient and it arrived at my dealership which is 2 hours from the Baltimore VDC this Monday. I pick up my M50 today at 2 pm.
Awesome!!! Looks like you'll have a good day. Rainy and stormy, but good.

I'm contacting the dealer today to schedule a delivery date and hoping the 4th of Feb works. That's the soonest I can get there.

· Registered
10 Posts
My car arrived Baltimore on the 18th and when I checked with BMW Genius beginning of the week,they advised me that the car should have arrive to the dealer(Chicago) on the 25th. Unfortunately car is still at the port and Geniuses have no idea of the new transportation date. I am praying that this won't be another "stuck at the VPC for weeks" horror story. Is anybody else experiencing the same issue?

· Registered
2023 i4 M50 Brooklyn Gray, DAPP, PAPP, Laser Lights, 19" 859M
14 Posts
Is anybody else experiencing the same issue?
My car arrived in Brunswick GA VPC (Hawaiian Highway like a lot of others) on 1/23 and per an email this morning it is en route to the dealer (Jupiter FL) and will be here today or tomorrow. Hopefully you will see some movement soon.

Looks like it could be a fun weekend for me!

· Registered
2 Posts
Mine arrives today in Coconut Creek FL as well. Hasn’t arrived at the dealership yet and needs to charge.
My car arrived in Brunswick GA VPC (Hawaiian Highway like a lot of others) on 1/23 and per an email this morning it is en route to the dealer (Jupiter FL) and will be here today or tomorrow. Hopefully you will see some movement soon. Looks like it could be a fun weekend for me!

241 - 250 of 250 Posts