BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got off the phone with BMW Genius... that phone system is garbage but that is besides the point. Anyway, the woman of the phone confirmed my estimate build week is week 16, which I assumed meant 2nd half of April. However, she said this meant around March 16. Is it possible that build week 1 was actually first week of December or something?! Obviously I'll believe it when the car actually arrives but just curious if you BMW nuts (no offense intended) know anything more?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I would set your calendar to remind you to call the genius line again the first week of March for an update, and forget about it until then. You will avoid a lot of stress that way.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would set your calendar to remind you to call the genius line again the first week of March for an update, and forget about it until then. You will avoid a lot of stress that way.
Haha ya… the waiting game! No stress here just curious if the woman perhaps really miscounted the weeks or maybe I was assuming incorrectly that build week started first week of the year.

·
Registered
102 Posts
From what I have read is build week is complete week not the start week.

My car is week 21 so if you add 5 weeks that puts me at the end of June. If you add 7, I'm on July.

But the weeks align with calendar weeks.
Week 1 is the week of Jan 1 and so on.

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts